My monitor misses or is just jaggy with the pixels

TECNOW91

I've had my PC for almost a year now and when I got it I wasn't that fussed but now that I'm playing games like bioshock and mafia 3 I notice it more. I've started using FXAA and have turned my mouse sensitivity and acceleration way down. It has worked a bit but I still notic it. Can anyone tell me what is wrong. I have a zotac GTA 970 and some i5 (don't know wich one)

I don't really know what I've got but if you beed. To know the specs of my PC I'll have to comment them tomorrow.

Can you explain the problem more clearly? I am confused as to what is happening. Also, I'd like the specs of the system just for background info

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

when I'm playing bioshock or any other game it skips pixels for every movement of the mouse. so when I move my mouse the screen doesn't follow it. when I move the mouse there is sort of a lag and my screen moves 4 pixels in one go

* ill attach a 3 second video doc so you can see what I mean.  if you cant really see it in that 3 seconds that I'm aloud to upload, message me your email and ill send you a better one. 

intel core i5-4460

8 GB ram

NVidia gtx 970 zotac,

MOTHERBOARD-GIGABYTE H81M-S2H

Dell UltraSharp U2414H 24" IPS FHD Monitor

BioShock 11.16.2016 - 07.38.52.02 (8).mp4

That doesn't seem to be an issue of the monitor, according to the video. I think something is more likely wrong with some other part of the system. How often does this happen in other games?

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

every game has the same problem. WARTHUNDER works quit good on max settings. so I don't really know what is wrong.

I did try changing settings graphic settings down on the other games but it still doesnt work

Are you using a wireless mouse? If you are, check that the batteries are new because sometimes they go into aggressive power saving mode where the sensor turns off when it thinks it's not moving therefore causing a delay for the sensor to turn back on and start tracking again.

Workstation:

Intel Core i7 6700K | AMD Radeon R9 390X | 16 GB RAM

Mobile Workstation:

MacBook Pro 15" (2017) | Intel Core i7 7820HQ | AMD Radeon Pro 560 | 16 GB RAM