For People Wanting to Start Building There Own Computer

So back when I started building computers, I bought a computer at the thrift store. It was from 1996, but I just wanted to see if I was really into building computers. I took it apart once I got home. It had so-dimm ram (which I love saying) and it was fun. The next day I put it back together, to see if it would work. It did. It took me an hour to put it back together and it was really fun. So if you want to start building a computer, just go to the thrift store and buy one. Mine was $4.27, thats really cheap. But it was a great learning experience. Don't worry about any parts missing, because someone who knows tech would not give there old computer to a thrift store. After reading over this it sounds cheesy but trust me it's worth it. Also i suck at cable management, so thats why the cables are all trashed.

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

IMG_2506.JPG

IMG_2509.JPG

I did this. My families old pc aboout a year after replacing it and a few months before getting my personal beast in comparison I took it apart. I put it back together too, it didn't work, but it was fun and i could tell how easy it was  to build a system. A fun little project for a hour or two.

My Build: Night Fury | i5-6600k @ 4.5Ghz | R9 390 | 850 EVO 250GB | 1TB Seagate | H230 Black

Night Theme User

Hello Fellow Night Theme User | Why Aren't You Using Night Theme?

I've always been interested in computers. Probably since I was about 6-7 years old (my uncle was a programmer).
I was always good with them despite not having my own pc, which was funny cause I was fixing issues with other people's pcs haha. 
Then when I could afford to buy my own proper pc I did about 1 month of full on research, everything from cpu speeds, core counts, ram types/speeds/capaticites to even how to install OS and software properly.

My first build costed me 1500euro but I was an expert at that point :D