Need Help Setting Up Dedicated Server

I currently rent a dedicated low powered Intel Atom based server with 2gb of ram and a 500gb hard drive and I want to set it up as a multi use server to use for file storage, a Minecraft PC and Minecraft Pocket edition server, and to use for Folding@Home at night when the server is not in use. I know it's powerful enough to run a small Minecraft server for 3 players with the render distance limit set to a low number. Also I do want to try and see if I can get it working with hosting team fortress 2 for me and a few friends to play on. I want to set it be able to host 1 game server at a time like being able to shut down the Minecraft PC server to start up the Minecraft Pocket edition server, and the same with the TF2 server if it even can run TF2. I only was able to figure out on how to set up the PC Minecraft server on it but I don't know enough about Linux and how Linux works to be able to do much more. The server is currently running CentOS and is hosted by wholesaleinternet.net. Any help I can get with getting this thing up and running will really be appreciated and I hope I can get this working while still being secure enough to back up some files from my PC on.

Also I wonder if it's possible to have software that I can use to monitor the CPU usage, RAM usage, and HDD space that I can see through the terminal

3 minutes ago, SuperShermanTanker said:

I currently rent a dedicated low powered Intel Atom based server with 2gb of ram and a 500gb hard drive

Id switch what server your running to a aws node. It should be faster, offer more ram. Then turn it off when its not in use.

4 minutes ago, SuperShermanTanker said:

want to set it be able to host 1 game server at a time like being able to shut down the Minecraft PC serve

Why shut down the other servers, just leave it running.

6 minutes ago, SuperShermanTanker said:

Also I wonder if it's possible to have software that I can use to monitor the CPU usage, RAM usage, and HDD space

In linux this is top for cpu and ram, and df - h for hdd usage.

2 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Id switch what server your running to a aws node. It should be faster, offer more ram. Then turn it off when its not in use.

Why shut down the other servers, just leave it running.

In linux this is top for cpu and ram, and df - h for hdd usage.

I'm only paying $10 a month for the server and it's pretty much what I can afford and what is a AWS node, also I don't know how to set it up running them all at once that's why I'm asking for help on setting things up because I don't know how to do anything further then a single Minecraft PC server running at a time and I don't know how to set up the other software

Just now, SuperShermanTanker said:

I'm only paying $10 a month for the server and it's pretty much what I can afford and what is a AWS node, also I don't know how to set it up running them all at once that's why I'm asking for help on setting things up because I don't know how to do anything further then a single Minecraft PC server running at a time and I don't know how to set up the other software

AWS is amazon's hosting solution. Its normally cheaper than most other services, and hosts about 1/3 of the internet. They also have a 1 year free trial of a small node.

I can help setup if you give me access, its gonna be a pain to explain everything through a forum.

7 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

AWS is amazon's hosting solution. Its normally cheaper than most other services, and hosts about 1/3 of the internet. They also have a 1 year free trial of a small node.

I can help setup if you give me access, its gonna be a pain to explain everything through a forum.

I private messaged you about the server