Simple tool for daily usb drive backup?

So I have a 64GB usb drive that I have all my files on for school, others use dropbox or office online but I'd much rather have my stuff at hand and offline.

Every day when I'm finished working on whatever school project is current I copy everything that's on the usb drive to a folder on my computer to back it all up as I know many people who've lost their usb drives and subsequently a lot of work, what I'm wondering is if there exists a software tool or a script that say at the click of a button or two will copy and paste the contents of the usb drive in a defined folder on my hard drive.

I always just replace existing files when I paste everything, call me lazy but selecting and copying, then navigating to a different folder and pasting is starting to get monotonous, and also...

There's just got to be a better way!

I sometimes use the pen from my wacom tablet to type cuz i'm too lazy to set it down :P

I had also thought this might be something that could be accomplished using a batch file with windows command prompt but that's about the extent of my knowledge, I wouldn't know how to actually write any of that code.

I sometimes use the pen from my wacom tablet to type cuz i'm too lazy to set it down :P

11 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

synctoy? Check it out

Just downloaded and configured, does exactly what I need. Plus theres a contribute file copying option in case I didn't mean to delete something from the usb drive.

And it's from microsoft! Thanks, don't think I'd have found this on my own