G502 killing my wrists, need replacement.

MxZeal

Had this mouse for a year now and while having wrist pain playing games today (and had since i got this mouse on and off) I swapped back to my razer mamba from 2012 and in 1 hour my pain was completely gone.

This pretty much sold me on buying a new mouse however I don't want razer because of their shit software. The reason I don't want to use the mamba is because its falling apart and plastic sides make my hands feel gross.

I think the reason the G502 is bad for my wrist is because the left side is tilted higher than the right.

Can anyone recommend me a Wireless Logitech mouse that is more closely shaped like the deathadder/mamba instead of g502? 

Does it have to be logitech? They arent for the Deathadder like shapes.

Tried Zowie EC-series? Completely lack software tho.

Gigabyte XM300 is a cheap deathadder like mouse but software and build quality is lacking slightly.

5 minutes ago, HydraGaming said:

Does it have to be logitech? They arent for the Deathadder like shapes.

Tried Zowie EC-series? Completely lack software tho.

Gigabyte XM300 is a cheap deathadder like mouse but software and build quality is lacking slightly.

I just really want wireless and I think Logitech are the masters of wireless

Could consider the G700 series, but they do have a small bump on the side. How do you hold your 502? Is your thumb under the buttons, while your wrist rests? Anyway would be great if you can feel the hold in a store. Another possible wireless Logitech would be the G900 that has the ppossible righ form, but its expensive. But it is the best wireless gaming mouse :)

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Basic PC parts guide

PSU Tier list

It's an offtopic, but wrist pain is quite common thing, even with some 'special' mousepads. Try writing with fountain pen, this will get your wrist feel better in 1-2 weeks. 10-15 minutes per evening is enough.