Interview

MrGaminger

I'll be going for an interview soon to be a lifeguard, Friday 1st, and I have my lifeguard exam on the day before, Thursday 31st (Happy Halloween).

So really my question does anyone have any really good advise, truthfully I have no experience, on interviews and just any most do or most NOT do within' an interview. I could look online but some of them just don't work for normal people. Thanks for any advice and sorry for not really saying much can't really think what else to add pretty excited. 

Don't answer in a way that makes you look bad, but answer truthfully. At the end of the day, your employer hires you based on your interview. If you put on a fake show, you'll have to do that every day if you get hired.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

CONFIDENCE!

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

"Just do it." -Nike

Not helpful but for me its motivational so when im worried to do something thats what i tell myself and I...JUST DO IT!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

If they ask you a tough question don't be afraid to take a second to think it over, the last thing you want is to say something that you didn't. Just don't take too long thinking about it.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

wear nice clothes, and it helps if you dont bring your dog or your assault rifle 

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda