Skynet - Upgrade to a Custom Loop

What desk is that? And where did you get your watercooling components?

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Full custom loop / links below out of date

LTT Build Log | PCPP Build Log

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Just now, jeffmeyer5295 said:

EK waterblock

OP- Very nice :) Looks great.

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

1 minute ago, bgibbz said:

EK waterblock

OP- Very nice :) Looks great.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, jeffmeyer5295 said:

The desk is a black Galant with chrome legs from Ikea. All the water cooling stuff is EK purchased from a local Micro Center.

1 hour ago, RollinLower said:

looking sweet! what difference did you get in temps? i mean when compared to the old air/AIO cooled setup.

Much cooler. Before my 1080 would peak in the low to mid 80s with the default fan profile and my CPU would push up into the low 90s (at 4.4 GHz 1.26v). Now my GPU stays in the 40s and my CPU stays under 70 under full stress testing. Idle is way down too, the GPU idles at 31/32 and the CPU idles in the high 20s. And it does all that with a fan curve that peaks my Noctuas at a cap of 70%.

So Pretty! Love the clear tubing and the runs you have. 

Emerald Shade: i7-4790k -  2x360rad Custom Water Cooled Loop  - MSI Krait SLI - Corsair Vengence Pro 2x8gb 2400 - OCZ RD400 512Gb - Samsung Evo 850 250Gb - 2x Seagate Barracuda 3Tb HDD - EVGA 1080 GTX FTW DT - InWin 303 - EVGA G2 850 - Win 10

1 hour ago, Podo said:

So Pretty! Love the clear tubing and the runs you have. 

Thanks!