Budget Gaming Sound Bar?

skullrebell

So i just got a lg 49" 4k tv and am gaming on xbox one and am thinking of getting  sound bar for a better audio experience, i know nothing of picking audio equipment, i even had to have the people in the store help me pick the television just so my xbox one s would be optimized, so any idead on what i should get? http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-49-class-48-7-diag--led-2160p-smart-4k-ultra-hd-tv-black/4973301.p?skuId=4973301

Its a Championship not a Belt!

Step one: Get a PC

Step two: Buy some headphones

Step three: Don't be a Nitroblast

1 minute ago, ryslinkee said:

Step one: Get a PC

Step two: Buy some headphones

Step three: Don't be a Nitroblast

i own a ROG laptop, and a custom pc, i own headphones, and whats a nitroblast? if your looking to be unhelpful please go elsewhere.

6 minutes ago, Trey222 said:

What is the budget?

300usd or less preferably less

My Work in Progress PC http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/522048-xeon-build/ <-- That PC was built but never booted:(

My Work in Progress PC 2.0 https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/540583-xeon-build-20-code-name-xenox (Hopefully this one boots.) 

Pls use your headphones. Pls pls pls. 

But if you absolutely want to use sound bar, you can't go wrong with Bose (pls don't pick Beats)

6 hours ago, The Belgian Waffle said:

Pls use your headphones. Pls pls pls. 

But if you absolutely want to use sound bar, you can't go wrong with Bose (pls don't pick Beats)

This is for console gaming in the living room so i want to use a sound bar not headphones

So, I have no idea what makes a soundbar a "gaming soundbar"... but after trying several soundbars I've settled on the Klipsch SB120 and been very happy with it. All of the units with wireless subs would hiss or crackle to some extent, so I picked this one since it uses larger drivers and you don't miss the lack of a sub (at least I don't, if you want to shake the walls look elsewhere). The remote is terrible, so pickup a Logitech Harmony and you are good to go.