Keyboard And Mouse

Mr_Pepsi
Go to solution Solved by minibois,

CM Storm, Ducky and Corsair all make good keyboards. It just kinda depends on what you want. What keyswitches? TKL or not? Macros or not? Media keys or not? etc. etc.

As for mouse, I'm a bit less picky personally so I'm just gonna say it depends on personal preference. Mainly, how many extra buttons do you want, claw or palm? How big are your hands? Do you want RGB? Wirless or wired  etc.

Corsair M65, Logitech G502 (G402 is a bit cheaper with only slightly less functionality and the G602 is wireless), Roccat Kiro and Steelseries Rival 600

I am looking for a new keyboard and mouse.

No real budget but need to be within reason...

I am looking at the corsair k70 for keyboard but not sure on mouse.

CM Storm, Ducky and Corsair all make good keyboards. It just kinda depends on what you want. What keyswitches? TKL or not? Macros or not? Media keys or not? etc. etc.

As for mouse, I'm a bit less picky personally so I'm just gonna say it depends on personal preference. Mainly, how many extra buttons do you want, claw or palm? How big are your hands? Do you want RGB? Wirless or wired  etc.

Corsair M65, Logitech G502 (G402 is a bit cheaper with only slightly less functionality and the G602 is wireless), Roccat Kiro and Steelseries Rival 600

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

6 minutes ago, Mr_Pepsi said:

I am looking for a new keyboard and mouse.

No real budget but need to be within reason...

I am looking at the corsair k70 for keyboard but not sure on mouse.

if you can try it , the g502 is an amazing mouse, works great and is pretty solid as far as button goes, (its not falling apart and I usually throw it around.)

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

1 minute ago, Minibois said:

ok Thanks i will look into them.

1 minute ago, givingtnt said:

if you can try it , the g502 is an amazing mouse, works great and is pretty solid as far as button goes, (its not falling apart and I usually throw it around.)

OK Thanks i will take a look

I would definitely look at the Corsair keyboards. I have a K70, and I love it. I wouldn't ever switch back to any other brand. For Mice, I like Logitech as well. I have the G602 wireless. Batteries last a long time. I just changed the batteries in my Desktop 2 weeks ago. I'd had the default batteries since March-April time. Lasts a long time, especially if you pay attention to the Eco or Gaming settings. I love the G602 so much that I purchased a second one for my laptop. The G502 is nice as well, but I like the wireless best. Much cleaner look.