PC for Gaming

Hey guys, first of all ty to you guys, I got parts for my new PC (which is awesome and fast) from your suggestions and built it myself after seeing my PC and the spec sheet one of my friend approached me for a favor to suggest him parts, as i know there's no other place to go other than than LTT forum :D

He'll be buying components from Amazon India like I did and his budget is about 35,000 Indian rupee (~525$) without GPU, which he'll get it from a friend, so it would be awesome if you guys could suggest me components from Amazon India without GPU around 35k Indian Rupee (~525$)  with each of component listing from Amazon India page with it's link and price, it would be awesome if you guys can do it :)

Ty in advance

Regards,

Yashrafa

Arsenal of Hardware: Intel i7 6700k Processor | Asus Z170 Pro Gaming MB | Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 16 GB 2400 MHz RAM | nVidia ZOTAC GeFore GTX 750 Ti 2GB (IK, I need to really upgrade this xD) | Phanteks P400S | 1*7500 RPM 2TB HDD WD Black (Have to really add an SSD for boot drive) | Seasonic M12II-850 Watt Bronze PSU | CoolerMaster Hyper 212x CPU Cooler | 24" 1080p BenQ GL2460 Monitor | Circle Gaming Keyboard Adroit X 7CLogitech G402 Gaming Mouse | HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset | Redgear Wireless Gamepad

CPU- i5 6400.

MoBo- Gigabyte GA-H110M

RAM- HyperX 2133mhz GB

PSU- Corsair CX 450 

Case- Deepcool Dukase/Kendomen

Storage- WD Blue 1TB (or whatever you like) 

Also, may I ask what GPU are you getting?

Hardcore Hardware Whore | Check out my Blog for for Latest Tech News and more | Cricket Fan | Weapons Nut | 

14 minutes ago, abhigyan001 said:

CPU- i5 6400.

MoBo- Gigabyte GA-H110M

RAM- HyperX 2133mhz GB

PSU- Corsair CX 450 

Case- Deepcool Dukase/Kendomen

Storage- WD Blue 1TB (or whatever you like) 

Also, may I ask what GPU are you getting?

Thank you looks good and also he likes it, he's getting GTX 1050 ti, so i bumped the psu to Corsair VS Series VS550 - 550 Watt, and also any good coolermaster or corsair case around this price range even though I love Deepcool Dukase, ty man

Arsenal of Hardware: Intel i7 6700k Processor | Asus Z170 Pro Gaming MB | Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 16 GB 2400 MHz RAM | nVidia ZOTAC GeFore GTX 750 Ti 2GB (IK, I need to really upgrade this xD) | Phanteks P400S | 1*7500 RPM 2TB HDD WD Black (Have to really add an SSD for boot drive) | Seasonic M12II-850 Watt Bronze PSU | CoolerMaster Hyper 212x CPU Cooler | 24" 1080p BenQ GL2460 Monitor | Circle Gaming Keyboard Adroit X 7CLogitech G402 Gaming Mouse | HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset | Redgear Wireless Gamepad

1 minute ago, Yassassin said:

Thank you looks good and also he likes it, he's getting GTX 1050 ti, so i bumped the psu to Corsair VS Series VS550 - 550 Watt, and also any good coolermaster or corsair case around this price range even though I love Deepcool Dukase, ty man

I would stick with the CX 450W, its better quality than the VS unit. 

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @4.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 
Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VIII Hero 
GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme 1070 @ 2114Mhz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W G2

Peripherals 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Browns
Mouse: Logitech G502 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver 

Monitor: U2713M @ 75Hz

3 minutes ago, rn8686 said:

I would stick with the CX 450W, its better quality than the VS unit. 

aye aye going back to CX 450W then

2 minutes ago, Yassassin said:

aye aye going back to CX 450W then

450W would be more than enough. The PC would hardly use 200W of power.

Also, CX Series is better than VS. Better Efficiency. 

Hardcore Hardware Whore | Check out my Blog for for Latest Tech News and more | Cricket Fan | Weapons Nut | 

abit over but:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6402P 2.8GHz Quad-Core Processor  (₹13750.00 @ Amazon India) 
Motherboard: MSI CSM-H110M Pro-VHL Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (₹5090.00 @ Amazon India) 
Memory: Kingston 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  (₹3131.10 @ Amazon India) 
Storage: Kingston SSDNow UV400 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (₹3374.00 @ Amazon India) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (₹3585.00 @ Amazon India) 
Case: Zalman Z3 ATX Mid Tower Case  (₹2379.30 @ Amazon India) 
Other: Seasonic Eco 430w (₹3800.00)
Total: ₹35109.40
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-11-02 16:36 IST+0530

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

3 hours ago, Yassassin said:

Hey guys, first of all ty to you guys, I got parts for my new PC (which is awesome and fast) from your suggestions and built it myself after seeing my PC and the spec sheet one of my friend approached me for a favor to suggest him parts, as i know there's no other place to go other than than LTT forum :D

He'll be buying components from Amazon India like I did and his budget is about 35,000 Indian rupee (~525$) without GPU, which he'll get it from a friend, so it would be awesome if you guys could suggest me components from Amazon India without GPU around 35k Indian Rupee (~525$)  with each of component listing from Amazon India page with it's link and price, it would be awesome if you guys can do it :)

Ty in advance

Regards,

Yashrafa

any specific reason to buy parts from amazon india ..... i mean u can get cheaper from below listed sites and they also handle rma of various manufacturers if anything goes wrong when under warranty ....

mdcomputers.in

primeabgb.com

itdepot.com

itwares.com

golchhait.com

and also from stores, near where you live , if you live in metro u can get great deals .... like nehru place in delhi and lamington road in mumbai.

2 hours ago, Tim Serious said:

any specific reason to buy parts from amazon india ..... i mean u can get cheaper from below listed sites and they also handle rma of various manufacturers if anything goes wrong when under warranty ....

mdcomputers.in

primeabgb.com

itdepot.com

itwares.com

golchhait.com

and also from stores, near where you live , if you live in metro u can get great deals .... like nehru place in delhi and lamington road in mumbai.

I live in Chennai unfortunately and also local shops here sell those at higher price when compared to Amazon, I'll try the sites which you gave below to get the parts, ty :)

13 hours ago, Yassassin said:

I live in Chennai unfortunately and also local shops here sell those at higher price when compared to Amazon, I'll try the sites which you gave below to get the parts, ty :)

itdepot has a store in Chennai i believe ..... u can check that out ....