Any mouse recommendations?

Xdrone
Go to solution Solved by BrightCandle,

Watch this guys videos, he has some roundups you will likely find interesting: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGJaDZC7PChgd-XMwcbZkiw

Looking for a new mouse for FPS.

I have medium-large hand size and don't mind if mice is quite heavy...

pls reply with reccomendations, thanks.

If you're an FPS gamer I recommend Zowie products. You can't go wrong with any of their mice. Look at something like Zowie EC1-a or EC2-a. EC2-a is the same as one before it, but a little bigger. 

1 hour ago, Cavi said:

If you're an FPS gamer I recommend Zowie products. You can't go wrong with any of their mice. Look at something like Zowie EC1-a or EC2-a. EC2-a is the same as one before it, but a little bigger. 

Thanks, just looking around and the EC1-a seems to be bigger? Clashing with what your saying, sorry I'm just really confused lol. Did u mean to say the EC1-a is bigger?

5 hours ago, Xdrone said:

Looking for a new mouse for FPS.

I have medium-large hand size and don't mind if mice is quite heavy...

pls reply with reccomendations, thanks.

i have an ec2-a and i have 20cm/9.5cm hands and its a decent fit. it's sort'ove weird feeling so i'd try to go bigger. try the G502, its a little heavy, but its got a huge selection of game usage, with lots of buttons and a top optical sensor. try the G502

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900XT Triple Fan | G.Skill 32GB 2x D5 6000

10 hours ago, Xdrone said:

Thanks, just looking around and the EC1-a seems to be bigger? Clashing with what your saying, sorry I'm just really confused lol. Did u mean to say the EC1-a is bigger?

Yes, I'm really sorry, mistake on my side. EC1-a is the bigger one. 

14 hours ago, Apollo Refugio said:

i have an ec2-a and i have 20cm/9.5cm hands and its a decent fit. it's sort'ove weird feeling so i'd try to go bigger. try the G502, its a little heavy, but its got a huge selection of game usage, with lots of buttons and a top optical sensor. try the G502

Would you reccomend this mosue for FPS? it is a bit heavy which might not be as effective...

I'd say go for Zowie if FPS is your only goal as a gamer, at least in competitive way, but if you want to also play games like League or Dota, maybe some RTS like Starcraft, then 502 is a great choice.

G502. I love mine and have it set up with two of the additional weights in the bottom.