psu?

alexander1234
3 minutes ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

Which is why I said to get an i5 6500, cheaper motherboard, and no aftermarket CPU cooler (you don't need one for a 6500) so you can afford one. I would highly recommend not skimping on an SSD. Getting one later means you either have to go through a cloning hassle or reinstall Windows and figure out where all the files on your old drive go. Trust me, just get an SSD now and not worry about it later.

also the reason im going for the expensive mobo and cpu and memory is because i got a combo pack where i save 40 bucks

1 minute ago, alexander1234 said:

goddammit now im confused again as what to go for 

Well if you get what I linked you you could get basically the same system performance in most games and you'd have an actually faster system.

Also, why do you need an optical drive?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

also the reason im going for the expensive mobo and cpu and memory is because i got a combo pack where i save 40 bucks

But like it doesn't really save you all that much money. That's a couple bucks here and there on each part and you end up without an SSD.

EDIT: What is your budget? I'll put something together for ya.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

1 minute ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

Well if you get what I linked you you could get basically the same system performance in most games and you'd have an actually faster system.

Also, why do you need an optical drive?

got some games that i have on cd 

got some games that i have on cd 

Can you not download any of them?

Regardless, what is your budget? I'll put what I think will work well together for ya.

Regardless, what is your budget? I'll put what I think will work well together for ya.

nah i think ill just get a ssd a month after i get the other things shouldnt have too much crap on the pc by then

also what size ssd should i get

2 minutes ago, alexander1234 said:

nah i think ill just get a ssd a month after i get the other things shouldnt have too much crap on the pc by then

As I just said, don't do that. At least get an SSD first and get a HDD later. You can easily plug in a hard drive and have it work. You can't just plug in an SSD and be ready to go. It's an involved process. Installing Windows on an SSD first keeps things simple.

also what size ssd should i get

Whatever you can afford. I find 120GB to be good enough.

As I just said, don't do that. At least get an SSD first and get a HDD later. You can easily plug in a hard drive and have it work. You can't just plug in an SSD and be ready to go. It's an involved process. Installing Windows on an SSD first keeps things simple.

can you give me a list of good 120 gb ssd.s that not too costly

2 minutes ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

also should it be a sata 2.5 or pci.e ssd?

can you give me a list of good 120 gb ssd.s that not too costly

also should it be a sata 2.5 or pci.e ssd?

A 120GB PNY CS1311 will do you nicely. If you get a PCIe SSD it'll cost hundreds more and (although it'll be faster) isn't worth it unless you're moving around huge files from it to another drive. 

5 minutes ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

also when buying a hhd or ssd where do you get the cabels needed to connect them do they come with the mobo or something else?

also when buying a hhd or ssd where do you get the cabels needed to connect them do they come with the mobo or something else?

Your motherboard comes with SATA data cables and your PSU has SATA power cables. The board will probably come with two as most do. The PSU will have plenty of SATA connections.

Just now, STRMfrmXMN said:

Your motherboard comes with SATA data cables and your PSU has SATA power cables. The board will probably come with two as most do. The PSU will have plenty of SATA connections.

nice ;)

7 minutes ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

sad to say that i dont think im gonna be able to get a ssd when i also have to get windows 10 64 bit which costs alot :(

On 10/31/2016 at 11:30 AM, alexander1234 said:

sad to say that i dont think im gonna be able to get a ssd when i also have to get windows 10 64 bit which costs alot :(

Kingwuin/G2A? 

Also, why not? A 1TB HDD costs more than a 120GB SSD which you can buy later when you've got money set aside for it..

Kingwuin/G2A? 

Also, why not? A 1TB HDD costs more than a 120GB SSD which you can buy later when you've got money set aside for it..

dont worry i changed my mind and im geting a 120gb ssd and a 1 tb hhd my it got a green light from my mom btw no im not a 5 year old because i need permission just my mom ensures that i dont use my money stupid :)