need help with java homework

Cookiecrumbles222

hay guys i know im a cheating lazy fool for asking this but i cannot find the  answers for this stuff. if you guys could help in any way it be much appreciated. its due tomorrow so i put myself in a bind. Thanks for any help :P 

image1 (1).JPG

image1.JPG

Just now, Jed M said:

I honestly feel like just linking the Java website and YouTube.

ya, but the problem is that a lot of it is too specific, so i cant directly find the stuff. and i dont have the time to teach myself the lesson. i procrastinated on this too long lol.

8 minutes ago, Cookiecrumbles222 said:

ya, but the problem is that a lot of it is too specific, so i cant directly find the stuff. and i dont have the time to teach myself the lesson. i procrastinated on this too long lol.

You don't have the time to learn how to do your homework... yeah, you're going to go far in life. 

Just now, Jed M said:

You don't have the time to learn how to do your homework... yeah, you're going to go far in life. 

*crippling depression intensifys 

you know the easiest way to answer some of these is to bust out eclipse and try some of them.

My observations of educational assessments:

Everything you study will not be in the test.

If you get 100% they will review your answer sheet and subtract a mark for leaving out a full stop.

In multi-choice:

- the longest answer is always correct.

- The answer with a word that is also in the question is correct.

- Answers over several questions follow a repetitive pattern.

Answers to multi choice can be found in questions in the long answer section and vice versa.

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

Just now, SCHISCHKA said:

you know the easiest way to answer some of these is to bust out eclipse and try some of them.

My observations of educational assessments:

Everything you study will not be in the test.

If you get 100% they will review your answer sheet and subtract a mark for leaving out a full stop.

In multi-choice:

- the longest answer is always correct.

- The answer with a word that is also in the question is correct.

- Answers over several questions follow a repetitive pattern.

Answers to multi choice can be found in questions in the long answer section and vice versa.

Thanks for the tips!

2 hours ago, Cookiecrumbles222 said:

how long have you "procrastinated" for? If you haven't haven't put any effort into learning the subject why should we do the work for you?

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

About half of those questions are able to be answered by simply opening an existing project in Eclipse/IntelliJ and looking at the tooltips :)

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II