RAM suggestion needed

Im getting a new build with a red and green color theme. But the problems is that I cannot find RAM with a nice looking heatsink on it. Im thinking maybe black with red highlights or maybe red with black highlights. Any suggestions?

PC Partlist: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1SbUo

Im getting a new build with a red and green color theme. But the problems is that I cannot find RAM with a nice looking heatsink on it. Im thinking maybe black with red highlights or maybe red with black highlights. Any suggestions?

PC Partlist: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1SbUo

Just get some plain black corsair vengeance

msi h77ma g43 

i5 3470

Coolermaster hyper 212 evo push+pull

Powercolor 7950 pcs+ @1100 mhz core 1400mhz mem

Coolermaster haf 912 advanced 120mm rear, 200mm top 200mm front

Corsair vengeance 2x4gb 1600 MHZ

Windows 8 64bit

Silverstone essentials 500w ST50F-ES

Samsung dvd drive

2x 250GB Hitachi RAID0

Seagate Barracuda 2tb

LG IPS235p

Razer Blackwidow

Razer Deathadder

corsair dominator with the lowest clock speed of dominators you can find and change the lights

post-28149-0-06808300-1382528048.png 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

ohh dear.. green mobo acents with red graphics card..

go with some redish ram.. like the Patriot Viper ones. They got a cool Heatspreader..

or the GeIL EVO VELOCE also some nice optics another option for sleek and elegant design is the Mushkin stealth or if you want to spend a little more you can get some good Balck/red themed heatspreader at the G.Skill Trident X and last but not least the A-Data XPG V2

all this is considered, that you want 16 gigs of ram, hence you didn't said howmuch ya need.

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

If you want Red and Black coloured RAM heatsinks then GSkill and Patriot is the brands to go to.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

red and green color theme. 

Red: http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MY-036-AR

MY-036-AR_67205_350.jpg

Green: http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MY-039-AR (Currently out of stock)

MY-039-AR_73786_350.jpg

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 @ Stock, CPU cooler: Dark Rock 4, Motherboard: MSI B450M PRO-M2 MAX, RAM: 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 @ 3000Mhz, GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 ACX 3.0, SSD: Crucial P1 1TB M.2 + 2x120GB SSDs, Case: Corsair 110R, PSU: Corsair TX650M, OS: Windows 10 64-bit.

Christmas tree in the making.

I've seen odd color combinations getting pulled of amazingly, but it's very difficult.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 @ Stock, CPU cooler: Dark Rock 4, Motherboard: MSI B450M PRO-M2 MAX, RAM: 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 @ 3000Mhz, GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 ACX 3.0, SSD: Crucial P1 1TB M.2 + 2x120GB SSDs, Case: Corsair 110R, PSU: Corsair TX650M, OS: Windows 10 64-bit.

@kennnnnpohhhhh I've merged the two topics you created. Please only create one topic per question. Thanks!

Sorry im still new and dont know the things around here. Thanks!

ohh dear.. green mobo acents with red graphics card..

go with some redish ram.. like the Patriot Viper ones. They got a cool Heatspreader..

or the GeIL EVO VELOCE also some nice optics another option for sleek and elegant design is the Mushkin stealth or if you want to spend a little more you can get some good Balck/red themed heatspreader at the G.Skill Trident X and last but not least the A-Data XPG V2

all this is considered, that you want 16 gigs of ram, hence you didn't said howmuch ya need.

Im thinking 2x8gb

Sorry im still new and dont know the things around here. Thanks!

No problem :) Welcome to the forums!

Is red and green a good color combination?

It's impossible to argue about colors, it's way too subjective. If you like red and green, then that is a good combination for you ;)

It's impossible to argue about colors, it's way too subjective. If you like red and green, then that is a good combination for you ;)

No, what i meant was your opinion on the color combination. I dont have much choice, do I? I cant find a graphics card that doesnt have red on it.

I could use the reference gtx770 right? It glows green. But i dont know where to find it.

EVGA should have reference cards ;)

Its not gonna cool as effectively as a non-reference card right?