Logitech G502 vs Razer Deathadder Chroma, which should I get

Hey guys, I need your opinion about which mouse should I get, the logitech g502 or the Razer Deathadder Chroma. I am a casual gamer, non competitive and I am looking for a mouse that fits me well in my daily task and games. I need no great sensor but a comfortable grip. My hand size is about 17cm from the bottom of my palm to the tip of the middle finger and about 9.5 cm from the thumb to the pinky. I am used to the logitech g300 but it seems to start wearing out after a couple years of usage. I was a good mouse but i don't want to buy the same mouse again. I want something that give me a different experience and fun to use. I scavenged the internet and discovered this two great mice. I don't know which mice among the Logitech's or Razer's mice to pick. So with that said I need your opinion about these mice and the pros and cons of these mice.

I cant recommend razer products with their awful always online synapse software, as for a mouse I recommend finding a store where you can get a hands on to see how some of these mice feel in the hand, because shape is as if not more important than a amazing sensor.

Steelseries also has some good offerings.

Agree you could research a bit in stores for the grip and hold. Despite the Logitechs futuristic design looks, they seem to be very solid for comfort. I use Logitech mouses myself for years and comfort is so far always great for mouses.

Have an G700s myself and it's a gaming mouse. But with the button layout also very useable as an productivity mouse in programs like Excel and very comfortable. The MX master is also an excellent productivity mouse. Both are similar priced and only a small bit more expensive then the g502. So could check those out aswell.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Basic PC parts guide

PSU Tier list