Ability to 'react' to status updates and their replies.

Xanthe_2871

This would be nice. :) 

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

Too hard. Mods said so

1 minute ago, dexxterlab97 said:

Too hard. Mods said so

:dry: I would react poorly to this if I could. 

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

"react"?

17 minutes ago, IAmLamp said:

"react"?

Agree, Informative, Funny, Thumbs up.

3 hours ago, Xanthe_2871 said:

Agree, Informative, Funny, Thumbs up.

ohhhh

It would be nice to have this and the ability to edit (and a few other things only we would care about, shh ;)) but we are at the mercy of the IPS developers to add these as far as I know, so don't expect any miracles :( 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

20 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

It would be nice to have this and the ability to edit (and a few other things only we would care about, shh ;)) but we are at the mercy of the IPS developers to add these as far as I know, so don't expect any miracles :( 

Actually, in some ways it's worse than that. The rep stuff is a first party (aka LMG internal) plugin, so in theory we could add support. However, status updates are handled very uniquely within the back end of the suite, so actually hooking into it would require a reasonable amount of work. The list of things that would be nice to add/change is currently very long, and I have no time to do any of it, so right now nothing is getting done at all.

It may be something that changes in the future, but for now there are a lot of other changes that need to be made.

HTTP/2 203