Need Help. 12ms ping Rubberbanding everywhere!

Bigcheezer91

Hey guys,

My issue is that for the last two weeks im been playing online pc,ps3 and ps4. Im been having for the first time what i think is rubberbanding or lag. What i did some testing forward ports , change dns server nothing work.

I when out and got a new router Asus AC1900 and have the same issue. I contacted my provider and they say no everything is fine, all the info that there getting is perfectly good.

So right now i have roughly 3500$ of paper weight.

Please guys help me!!!

Speed Test.jpg

9 minutes ago, Bigcheezer91 said:

Hey guys,

My issue is that for the last two weeks im been playing online pc,ps3 and ps4. Im been having for the first time what i think is rubberbanding or lag. What i did some testing forward ports , change dns server nothing work.

I when out and got a new router Asus AC1900 and have the same issue. I contacted my provider and they say no everything is fine, all the info that there getting is perfectly good.

So right now i have roughly 3500$ of paper weight.

Please guys help me!!!

Speed Test.jpg

Slow servers on the game's end?

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700  

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070

MOBO: ASUS Z370-F STRIX  

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2133MHz

I wish it would be, ive tried on 5 different games, bf3 on ps3, battlefrond and destiny on ps4, bf4 and csgo on pc.

6 minutes ago, EvilCat70 said:

Slow servers on the game's end?

I wish it would be, ive tried on 5 different games, bf3 on ps3, battlefrond and destiny on ps4, bf4 and csgo on pc.

Rubber banding is more often caused by jitter and packet miss ordering than latency itself. You might have on average 12ms but if it is widely swinging between 8ms-16ms to get that average 12ms you'll have a worse experience than a connection with a solid 20ms or even higher.

There are often good tweaks you can do to games when you are on very low latency connections to help with these rubber banding type problems, have a google for a network optimization guide for one of the games you play and see if it helps. Games and their inbuilt anti-lag compensation are primarily optimized for people with 50ms-100ms internet connections.