Artifacts and complete screen freeze, help!

Indonesian

Posting this from my phone, not sure what's the right thread is, but i really need help.

TLDR version is my pc starts to artifact and sometimes straightout freeze, so i need to hard reset. 

Now for the long part, i have a pc with a gtx 780 lightning, 8 gb ram, fx 8320, ss760xp2 PSU. I use this pc for pretty much 2 years until now weird things start to happen. Sometimes i hear the device disconnected/connected swoosh sound but there's nothing happening on my screen, im not even using any flashdisk. So i just ignore it. But then out of nowhere, when i play BF4, my screen went full colored in sepia and starts to flash in many colors. I alt tabbed out of the game, get back in, and textures flies and stretch across my screen. So i close my game then restarted my pc, play warframe, and same thing happen. I thought its overheating issue, so i stop and just watch youtube videos... Until i met this screen with green dots all over. Cant do anything. Restarted my pc again, but now i got error43 in my device manager for my gtx780. Had to hard reset it, watch more youtube, and there's green squares in many part of a video.

At that point i dont know what to do and try to download the newest driver, but my screen just froze so often, cant even ctrlaltdelete, so im scared to try and mess with drivers. (Sometimes i can control my mouse, but the entire screen froze).

20161022_163448.jpg

Now, i can start my pc and do stuff, but if i game fullscreen, i get fullscreen artifact. Game at windowed, i get texture artifacts. If i leave the computer for like 10 minutes doing nothing, it would froze. There's 0 bluescreen involved so its hard to diagnose.

So guys i really need help, i dont know what to do here :( . I didnt even change anything in my pc, i just game and watch videos. Hope some of you can tell me what could the cause be.

Well, i don't have any clue to what happened to your rig, but i also experiencing artifacts like you but only happens when i overclocked the graphics card over 190Mhz ( 750Ti ), and the "device connected sound" thing also happened to me.

Screenshot_2016-10-24-15-49-53-1.png

1 hour ago, AmazingRez97 said:

Well, i don't have any clue to what happened to your rig, but i also experiencing artifacts like you but only happens when i overclocked the graphics card over 190Mhz ( 750Ti ), and the "device connected sound" thing also happened to me.

Screenshot_2016-10-24-15-49-53-1.png

Thank you for your reply. Did you overclock both the memory and gpu or just one of them? Mine is just at factory OC actually.

56 minutes ago, Indonesian said:

Thank you for your reply. Did you overclock both the memory and gpu or just one of them? Mine is just at factory OC actually.

The artifacts only occurs when the memory clock offset is set to +190mhz