Anyone fancy iPhones for the JailBreak?

DO NOT POST DEBIAN PACKAGES IN ANY FORM THAT ARE PIRATED!

DO NOT POST ANY LINKS TO ANY WEBSITES OR REPOS THAT SPECIALIZE IN PIRATED iOS APPS AND JAILBREAK TWEAKS!

So, when's the iOS 10 jailbreak coming out?

I'm on iOS 9.3.3 currently. I love jailbreaking. People actually consistently and constantly release new themes and tweaks while XDAdevelopers simply say it's not possible on Android xD

Thats why I love JailBreaks over Roots.

What are your favorite packages?

iKeyWi

HandyKey

HotDog

EqualizerEverywhere

Remote Messages

SwipeShiftCaret

FullForce

FlipControlCenter

Dim

Boxy

ExtraIconDock

AutoPass

FolderEnhancer

MultiIconMover

Springy

I beatbox 

well some of my packages are only on pirated ones, because they aren't on bigboss for some reason, or any private one that i can find from the original /r/jailbreak one, sorry if you can't find some of mine

anyways, sadly my iphone is fucked currently. but i do have a handy list of packages and legal repos i believe.

let me go and fetch them, ill edit this post..

lots of tweaks here

Spoiler

Activator

App Admin

AppList

betterfivecolumnhomescreen

betterfiveicondock

bioprotect

breadcrum10

callbar

cclean

cercube 3

classicfolders

crashreporter

datameter

detailedbatteryusage

eclipse 3

equalizereverywhere

filza

flipcontrolcenter

forecast

gifviewer

goodges

hotdog

iCleaner

indigo

almost every ++ tweak

ios 9 - untrusted hosts blocker

lockglyph

lockhtml4

lockpages

lockscreengesturecleanup

muliiconmover

no voice control

no voice recording for messages

noblur

nudekeys

odezsa 

openssh

parlet

phantom for snapchat

priority hub

resero 9

sleekcode

springtomize

swipe home

timeuntilalarm

veency

veexilium

wethr

winterboard

--

tateu.net/repo

repo.jbde.ru

reddestdream.github.io

ludvigerikkson.com/repo/

festival.ml/repo (https)

evelyn-ynam.yourrepo.com

allankerr.github.io/repo

repo.ioscreatix.com/

coolstar.org/publicrepo/ (https)

apt.steverolfe.com

burcbuluklu.yourrepo.com

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 minute ago, themctipers said:

*snip*

How's that lose-everything-when-you-reboot working out though? xD 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

6 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

ive moved all of my data already, just some debs in some directory is missing but whatever i can always redownload them

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 minute ago, themctipers said:

ive moved all of my data already, just some debs in some directory is missing but whatever i can always redownload them

I thought there was some problem where it would basically un-jailbreak itself if you ever rebooted...

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Just now, Ryan_Vickers said:

I thought there was some problem where it would basically un-jailbreak itself if you ever rebooted...

minor problem imo, only for this jailbreak on 9.2-9.3.3.

but yeah. its unjailbroken and now a expensive paperweight with an animated wallpaper!

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

9 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Gladly fine with itunes back up

My favorite one must be Cydia

Just now, themctipers said:

minor problem imo, only for this jailbreak on 9.2-9.3.3.

but yeah. its unjailbroken and now a expensive paperweight with an animated wallpaper!

But it was true... my god, that's only one step better than installing the OS directly to RAM xD 

Just now, Ryan_Vickers said:

But it was true... my god, that's only one step better than installing the OS directly to RAM xD 

yeah, unjailbroken ios is fucking horrible.

least i got the app on the appstore that jailbreaks your phone xD  no need for 7 day certificates.

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

23 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Perfectly fine!

With this latest iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak, Pangu moved the re-jailbreak process onto the phone.

I wouldn't even call it "Tethered" since what you do this time around when you reboot is simply launch the new Pangu app that installs the 1st time you jailbreak an tap on a button: Re-Jailbreak. Then, again simply, just lock your phone and wait till it resprings.

The process literally takes less than 1 minute upon rebooting. I'm on an iPhone 6+ and my phone can shut off, power on, launch app, rejailbreak, lock screen, respring in probably less than 2 minutes.

The jailbreaks are always getting easier to apply and the tethered methods are always evolving.

P.S: it's not "lose everything" it's that ANY tweak/app installed to the private partition just simply won't start with the device (dylibs and launch daemons) and jailbreak apps just won't run. You never lose anything by jailbreaking, you only add to the device. A "tethered" jailbreak simply means all jailbreak obtained things are simply disabled until parts the jailbreak is re-applied. When you re-jailbreak a device, it's not fully jailbreaking it again, it's just causing the final processes to re-occur and re-enable running jailbreak things.

Never be scared, just back up in iTunes.

I beatbox