Google to Aid Online Rebels with Digital Defenses

James_AJ

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-57608525-93/google-ideas-aids-online-rebels-with-digital-defenses/

I really suggest reading the article before saying anything here.

My first reaction was "my Google really grew and learned something" and then I realized while this IS good for the people being suppressed by DDoS attacks wherever in the Middle East and the rest of the world, it is a double-edged sword, possibly be used to hinder and crack down hacktivists.

Then again, what's not a double-edged sword? Post your opinions on the matter here.

And this time, if you have nothing to say, please don't comment.

wait
so i can still b tracked using this by my isp?

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-57608525-93/google-ideas-aids-online-rebels-with-digital-defenses/

I really suggest reading the article before saying anything here.

My first reaction was "my Google really grew and learned something" and then I realized while this IS good for the people being suppressed by DDoS attacks wherever in the Middle East and the rest of the world, it is a double-edged sword, possibly be used to hinder and crack down hacktivists.

Then again, what's not a double-edged sword? Post your opinions on the matter here.

And this time, if you have nothing to say, please don't comment.

This was posted as two separate forums, each one discussing only one part of this, I'm glad you brought it together so people could see the big picture, since they go hand in hand.

I agree that this will do a lot of good but it always has the window open for harm, like many things these days.

At most points in history, anything great, was a double-edged sword, and if the other side is what cut us, we wouldn't think it was so great now.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------