Custom PSU cables

GeorgeKellow

Mum asked me what I want for xmas, I fancy getting some cables because why not

Where can I get custom cables (Not doing it myself) 

https://cablemod.com/product/cablemod-e-series-gs-ps-550650-modflex-cable-kit-black-red/  I like these but I cant seem to find them in stock.

Is there any other company that do cables? 

Cable mod is the best bet. Use there custom creation tool and you can custom design your own cables. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

3 minutes ago, bgibbz said:

Cable mod is the best bet. Use there custom creation tool and you can custom design your own cables. 

Don't fancy dropping (Or my mum) loads on them, it seems to be cheaper buying them in a set rather doing it one by one 

9 minutes ago, GeorgeKellow said:

Mum asked me what I want for xmas, I fancy getting some cables because why not

Where can I get custom cables (Not doing it myself) 

https://cablemod.com/product/cablemod-e-series-gs-ps-550650-modflex-cable-kit-black-red/  I like these but I cant seem to find them in stock.

Is there any other company that do cables? 

CableMod is good, but if you are looking for a kit for a specific PSU I recommend BitFenix Alchemy 2.0

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

1 minute ago, GeorgeKellow said:

Don't fancy dropping (Or my mum) loads on them, it seems to be cheaper buying them in a set rather doing it one by one 

He means the Cablemod configurator, where you can choose what cables you need and specify the lengths as well.

HAL9000: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x | Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black | 32 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz | Asus X570 Prime Pro | ASUS TUF 3080 Ti | 1 TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus + 1 TB Crucial MX500 + 6 TB WD RED | Corsair HX1000 | be quiet Pure Base 500DX | LG 34UM95 34" 3440x1440

Hydrogen server: Intel i3-10100 | Cryorig M9i | 64 GB Crucial Ballistix 3200MHz DDR4 | Gigabyte B560M-DS3H | 33 TB of storage | Fractal Design Define R5 | unRAID 6.9.2

Carbon server: Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX100 S7p | Xeon E3-1230 v2 | 16 GB DDR3 ECC | 60 GB Corsair SSD & 250 GB Samsung 850 Pro | Intel i340-T4 | ESXi 6.5.1

Big Mac cluster: 2x Raspberry Pi 2 Model B | 1x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B | 2x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+

2 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

CableMod is good, but if you are looking for a kit for a specific PSU I recommend BitFenix Alchemy 2.0

Aren't they just extensions? 

1 minute ago, jj9987 said:

He means the Cablemod configurator, where you can choose what cables you need and specify the lengths as well.

I know what it is. Buying individuals cables seems a lot more expensive than just buying this kit! https://cablemod.com/product/cablemod-e-series-gs-ps-550650-modflex-cable-kit-black-red/

Aren't they just extensions? 

I know what it is. Buying individuals cables seems a lot more expensive than just buying this kit! https://cablemod.com/product/cablemod-e-series-gs-ps-550650-modflex-cable-kit-black-red/

What PSU are you buying the kit for?

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

Solitaire. 

Black and red 

I found a red kit on Newegg, I cannot find black/red with a simple google search. 

BitFenix does not make kits for GS/PS series, just the G2/P2, though they may be compatible. 

Solitaire. 

aha I'm in the uk plus red and black is my thing :(

Well, You may be SOL then, unless the G2/P2/T2 kits are compatible with as GS series. 

Solitaire. 

1 minute ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, You may be SOL then, unless the G2/P2/T2 kits are compatible with as GS series. 

Is there a way I can check??? 

Also, it doesnt look like CableMod sells in the UK. 

Solitaire. 

Just now, GeorgeKellow said:

I'm not sure, you could send pictures of the PSU cables and the psu itself and i could compare to my own G2 series to see if the cables would fit. 

Or a google search might yield some results

Solitaire. 

2 minutes ago, GeorgeKellow said:

Or you could buy extensions

Solitaire. 

The G2 cables are not compatible with the GS according to the compatibility checker on Cablemod website (Unless I am reading it wrong). You want the E-Series GS/PS.

https://cablemod.com/compatibility/

They don't seem to be available though for whatever reason from Overclockers or Scan and the EU store also doesn't have them.

6 minutes ago, GeorgeKellow said:

@CableMod  Are the GS/G2 PSU cables compatible? 

Extensions may be your best bet. Universally compatible, and usually cheaper. If you have a psu basement and are good at cable management, you won't be able to tell the difference. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

57 minutes ago, bgibbz said:

Extensions may be your best bet. Universally compatible, and usually cheaper. If you have a psu basement and are good at cable management, you won't be able to tell the difference. 

2 hours ago, mpsparrow said:
2 hours ago, lee32uk said:

The G2 cables are not compatible with the GS according to the compatibility checker on Cablemod website (Unless I am reading it wrong). You want the E-Series GS/PS.

https://cablemod.com/compatibility/

They don't seem to be available though for whatever reason from Overclockers or Scan and the EU store also doesn't have them.

FOUND SOME https://www.overclockers.co.uk/bitfenix-alchemy-2.0-psu-cable-kit-evg-sf-series-black-and-red-cm-307-bx.html

3 hours ago, GeorgeKellow said:

Those are for the G2/P2/T2 and SF Leadex though (Which are all based on the same platform). It doesn't state the GS model (Which is a Seasonic built unit). I don't think they will be compatible with your psu.