Batman Arkham Origins Preload

I recently pre-ordered the Batman Arkham Origins game and it says the preload is only 180 megabytes, is that right because after it finished it said that I would be able t play it right away.

CPU: Intel 4770k OC 4.2Ghz || Mobo: Rog VI Formula || Ram: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8Gbs 2133 || CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i || GPU: GTX 780ti || PSU: Corsiar 860i || Case: Fractal Design R4 || 1080p Acer || 1440p Asus PB278Q ||

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Obey Lord Linus and Raise Your Dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Where did you buy it, from Steam?  Looking on Steam it say's it requires 20 HHD space.  I bought mine from GMG so I will have to wait for my codes to install the game  :(

Cry Havoc!

its a pre- preload. the game isnt 180MB so no you will not be able to play it right away

I recently pre-ordered the Batman Arkham Origins game and it says the preload is only 180 megabytes, is that right because after it finished it said that I would be able t play it right away.

You will not be able to play it until it's release date. Pre-load or not. Pre-load is just that.

On date of game release, you don't have to wait for game to download to play. Newer games work this way.

Older titles may still have had certain files that needed downloading on day of release.

But I'm sure titles like Batman, Battlefield, COD and the like are ready to play day of release. If pre-loaded that is.

You will not be able to play it until it's release date. Pre-load or not. Pre-load is just that.

On date of game release, you don't have to wait for game to download to play. Newer games work this way.

Older titles may still have had certain files that needed downloading on day of release.

But I'm sure titles like Batman, Battlefield, COD and the like are ready to play day of release. If pre-loaded that is.

you don't seem to understand the question

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

you don't seem to understand the question

I never do.   :huh: