5 time snooker world champion Ronnie O'Sullivan tries VR

This just proves how immerse VR can be. Ronnie O'Sullivan (my favourite snooker player) has won 28 ranking titles and has spent his life playing snooker, thus when he puts on the headset, his instincts tell him to put his bridge hand on the table and shift your weight forwards for the proper stance. Clearly he forgot he was in VR and tried to lean on air, which didn't end well :)

R7 1700@3.8GHz@1.275V | Gigabyte AX370 Gaming 5 | 16GB DDR4 @ 2933MHz | RX 580 8GB Nitro+ | Corsair AX860

The problem is Vive VR headset is just that good when connected to a matching PC. I keep thinking to get one. Last time I tried it was in PC World for 10min. Some experience after mixed feelings when testing OR DK2 previously.

2 hours ago, edsdrafts said:

The problem is Vive VR headset is just that good when connected to a matching PC. I keep thinking to get one. Last time I tried it was in PC World for 10min. Some experience after mixed feelings when testing OR DK2 previously.

Yeah, I still don't like the low ish pixel density, cost and available game formats on VR so I'm waiting until the vive 2 or three to be able to play like asscreed or something I care more about. $800 and $500 in KY upgrades ain't worth what what is currently a novelty. 

- snip-

1 hour ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Yeah, I still don't like the low ish pixel density, cost and available game formats on VR so I'm waiting until the vive 2 or three to be able to play like asscreed or something I care more about. $800 and $500 in KY upgrades ain't worth what what is currently a novelty. 

True in terms of wanting more but you have to remember what was available 3 years ago and what is out there now. We made major leaps from 15-30k headset that is mainly targeted towards military training to something that we can all afford albeit with some savings spent.