Animation Software [2D]

Hello guys,

I'm working on a project / presentation (not in powerpoint) and I'd like to add some animation to it. Problem is, I can't seem to find decent & easy to work software for it .. The ones I found are either too basic or an overkill. It's an IT type of presentation (2D, not 3D) and I'd like it to already have a library of some basic / commonly used pictures (arrows, pc, .. stuff like that). It doesn't matter if it's a free software or if costs $, also, it needs to be easy to work with!

Thanks in advance!

Adobe Flash is/was a common one

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Adobe Animate or Flash (Animate was supposed to be replacing Flash, but Flash still works fine), Harmony Toonboom or OpenToonz can probably do simple animation like that.

From these softwares I have only used Flash myself.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Alright, will take a look and see which one I like the most, thanks for the quick response!

3 minutes ago, Gomo said:

Alright, will take a look and see which one I like the most, thanks for the quick response!

and if it helps, you can go back as old as Macromedia Flash 7 or 8 and be just fine for what you need ;) 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.