Looking for 2d/indie/platformer games.

nanowatt

Hi guyz.As the title says i am looking for some 2d/indie/platformer game.Some of my favorite games of this kind are world of goo,limbo,space pirates and zombies,rayman legends.I also saw some nice games when linus was at pax nekro and life goes on.Could you give me some good titles of games that enter in these categories?What is you favorite game of this kind?Thanks :D

Another example is mark of the ninja and dark matter.

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Fez is pretty fun. I recommend it.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Super Nintendo emulator

Rayman 

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

Rayman 

Already played(origins and legends) but thanks.

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Dark Matter if you like incomplete games with poor endings that are sold to the public.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Dark Matter if you like incomplete games with poor endings that are sold to the public.

Your negativity is like the plague 

Try not to infect every thread about indie games with your negativity 

I'm the Forum Owl

*Who*

Your negativity is like the plague 

Try not to infect every thread about indie games with your negativity 

I actually love Indie games. I have bought many.  Please don't take what I posted here and run with it to present me as someone who hates all Indie games.  There is good reason to make fun of Dark Matter and you already brought up a game in this thread and made fun of it so I think I am allowed to do this too.  What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

I just got the game and i didn't play it for long so i don't know how it is but instead of that post you could give me some better titles.

I just got the game and i didn't play it for long so i don't know how it is but instead of that post you could give me some better titles.

How about the Trine games ? They are very nice to look at and people generally give them good reviews.

Super Meat Boy is a 2-d indie platformer. Really fun and really difficult game. I got plenty of hours of enjoyment out of it and I still play every now and then. Another indie game I like is The Binding of Isaac. Also a very difficult and fun game. Bastion is good. Thomas Was Alone, FTL Faster than Light, Trine, World of Goo. Those are some good ones that are indie games.