Phantom 4 NYC Video [OC]

Please give feedback :) I know I could've turned the lights on the front off; I forgot to.

It's certainly better than your first video, when you go back, try orbiting your subject such as the statue of liberty. On an editing note, if you're using a clip that has a pan of some kind, cut the clip down so it's just the paning bit of the clip. don't leave in the part before the pan, that's boring. 

Anyway, good video, you have some great shots of the city, keep it up. 

ASU

1 minute ago, Hackentosher said:

It's certainly better than your first video, when you go back, try orbiting your subject such as the statue of liberty. On an editing note, if you're using a clip that has a pan of some kind, cut the clip down so it's just the paning bit of the clip. don't leave in the part before the pan, that's boring. 

I've been wanting to open up premiere and editing this again, but I haven't had the time yet. I have noticed those issues though.

On 16/10/2016 at 10:06 AM, Zentex said:

Please give feedback :) I know I could've turned the lights on the front off; I forgot to.

try to not move the camera at all in the video

On 10/17/2016 at 2:13 PM, lolimpol said:

try to not move the camera at all in the video

Updated one: 

might change it more, what do you think?

edit: video is not in full quality and the left one is getting like 15fps in this comparison ignore that as it is not in the normal video

On 10/16/2016 at 3:41 AM, Hackentosher said:

Anyway, good video, you have some great shots of the city, keep it up. 

what do you think of this new one I made? Most of the differences can be found later in the video.

edit: video is not in full quality and the left one is getting like 15fps in this comparison ignore that as it is not in the normal video