Which used monitor should I get?

nsyedhasan

I want to get a monitor for my upcoming build. I currently using a laptop and not going to use it for gaming and when I do get my rig I will buy a X-Star 1440p monitor. So just web browsing.

The links:

So which one? I know many people will go for the IPS monitor.Also what should I look for when looking at the monitor? Like things I'd look for like recipt because I don't want a stolen monitor.

Quote me to get a reply!

I'd stay away from ads that use stock photos. There's a reason they aren't posting pics of the item...

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

that LG one looks nice and if it is just for web browsing it shouldn't really matter. 

The 100$ IPS would be pretty good buy

that LG one looks nice and if it is just for web browsing it shouldn't really matter. 

I'd stay away from ads that use stock photos. There's a reason they aren't posting pics of the item...

I'll take those notes. Now what should I look for when I look at the monitors? May go for the cinema LG monitor.

Quote me to get a reply!

the LG is sexy

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

I'll take those notes. Now what should I look for when I look at the monitors? May go for the cinema LG monitor.

depends on the usage. I like small bezels, low response time, and high refresh rate. 

some people look for color reproduction 

not sure. It's up to you. 

depends on the usage. I like small bezels, low response time, and high refresh rate. 

some people look for color reproduction 

not sure. It's up to you. 

Sorry I didn't make an sense. I meant when buying like receipts.

Quote me to get a reply!

Sorry I didn't make an sense. I meant when buying like receipts.

OH!

Look for dents or scrapes (duh)

Make sure to turn on the monitor if you can and connect a device to it to see if you have stuck pixels.