Arcade Sticks / Fight Sticks

CoffeeandBagels

Who uses them? Which ones do you have/use?

I use a Qanba Q1 which I bought because of it's PC compatibility. Very nice.

Apart from that I have a Hori Fight Stick 3, and a few other assorted sticks for old systems.

Only have one which I bought for SFV. Its the Venom Arcade Stick for PS3/PS4 and PC. The buttons are a chinese cheap knockoff of Sanwas. I replaced mine with Sanwa buttons and an Octogate. I should use it and get used to using a stick but I really can't be bothered, I might end up selling it to be honest.

Spoiler

IMG_20160304_181743919.jpg

12 hours ago, kol said:

Snip

That's a shame because that is a nice looking stick. I completely understand the awkwardness of using a stick if you have been a long time controller user. I felt the same way for a long time. I bought mine to play King of Fighters 2002 on PC, but I ended up keeping it because of shmups. Before you sell your stick, try sitting down with a good hard shmup like Ikaruga or Dodonpachi if its available. A traditional shmup is absolute gold with an arcade stick.

9 hours ago, CoffeeandBagels said:

That's a shame because that is a nice looking stick. I completely understand the awkwardness of using a stick if you have been a long time controller user. I felt the same way for a long time. I bought mine to play King of Fighters 2002 on PC, but I ended up keeping it because of shmups. Before you sell your stick, try sitting down with a good hard shmup like Ikaruga or Dodonpachi if its available. A traditional shmup is absolute gold with an arcade stick.

Yeah, I have Ikargua on the DC but no stick though lol. I might grab GG XRD Revelator but Im not sure if it's worth picking up on PC as I'm not sure how popular it is.