Dota2 Compendium Quest RANKED 800-1.9k MMR Crunching FRIDAY night

LukeS

Hello,

NORTH American users, would anyone be interested in Party MMR Crunching and Quest completing in Party Ranked 800-1.9k MMR with my team [WLC] (We Lack Creativity). It looks like we may have 1-2 slots open. In the rare chance that a few of the teammates do not show up, would you want to join our group to just have a good time and win games? The exact time should be Friday night around 22:00 (10:00 P.M.) EST, USA/CA.

If you are interested, please post your: Steam Username, Dota2 Tag, CURRENT MMR level solo/party, CURRENT Skill cap, DotaBuff account, and any team you may have affiliation with.

Please do not respond if: You know you cannot make it, if your skill MMR is too high/too low (My MMR fell to 524 Party due to a bad case of Peruvians, so I'm the lowest MMR in the team right now), If you do not speak English WELL, If you do not have a mic, If your Ping is over 120 on North American East (NA East) servers (we go by the last 3 rules due to the fact that we have some friends from Russia and such who have amazing ping and skill levels that join us).

Feel free to add me on steam if you just want to hang. Key word will be: LTT/LMG so I recognize you.

Game on and have fun!

-LukeS
I_M_3rd

NOTE: If you want to join the team group as an "overflow" player, feel free to ask. (We have people that aren't from Canada/USA in the group in overflow as well, but they're not on Friday at midnight)

"I don't try to be smart, I try to observe. Millions saw the apple fall, only one asked "why?""