Ten Years of Watercooling

I'd like to see one on the evolution of TEC coolers, given its latest resurrection by I-don't-remember-who (the one with a 6-pin connection to the PSU). But I wouldn't do it straight after this one, as it would be CPU cooling again. Better spend some time on something really different first. Maybe one on how we went from LPT, COM, PS/2, Gameport, MIDI, and what not to essentially USB for everything? It would be more like 15 years instead of 10, probably. Or just go 20 and do internet connection, if you even have a way to illustrate dial up speeds, early cablemodem, etc.

25 minutes ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

I'd like to see one on the evolution of TEC coolers, given its latest resurrection by I-don't-remember-who (the one with a 6-pin connection to the PSU). But I wouldn't do it straight after this one, as it would be CPU cooling again. Better spend some time on something really different first. Maybe one on how we went from LPT, COM, PS/2, Gameport, MIDI, and what not to essentially USB for everything? It would be more like 15 years instead of 10, probably. Or just go 20 and do internet connection, if you even have a way to illustrate dial up speeds, early cablemodem, etc.

Yes, "Ten Years of Peripheral Connectors"  Remind the kids these days of everything having its own different connector, needing to reboot to plug in a keyboard, and fighting COM port assignments xD 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.