The new Eminem

gostrow

First of all, I all apologize if someone has already asked this.

I am glad Eminem is making new stuff again. I really like Rap God, Survival is pretty good, and Berzerk isn't my favorite but I can appreciate it. What do you all think? Do you like his older stuff better?

Click clack click clack

fk it, retracting my post content restrictions turned me off

Error: 410

I like the orignals but the new pretzel ones are pretty good. 

Have you had the peanut butter ones? 

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

*slow clap* hahahaha

Click clack click clack

The peanut butter ones are my favorite. Not the biggest fan of the pretzel ones, but they are better than the originals (which are still really freaking good).

The peanut butter ones are my favorite. Not the biggest fan of the pretzel ones, but they are better than the originals (which are still really freaking good).

The PB ones improved the Reeses Pieces IMO

I think I just like the pretzels for the sweet vs salty mix.

My gf adores the minis though.  Theyre "cute"

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

The PB ones improved the Reeses Pieces IMO

I think I just like the pretzels for the sweet vs salty mix.

My gf adores the minis though.  Theyre "cute"

I always loved getting those plastic containers with snap lids, jam-packed with mini m&ms

Click clack click clack

Infinite, Slim Shady LP, Marshall Mathers LP, Eminem Show, Atfter that it all went downhill. as for Marshall Mathers LP2, I haven't heard it yet but i think it won't match the original.

I always loved getting those plastic containers with snap lids, jam-packed with mini m&ms

Mmmmm childhood. Amazingly delicious

I hope the NSA doesnt read that the wrong way

read it wrong ??

how

plastic container is the explosive and the M&M is the shrapnel ???

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

read it wrong ??

how

plastic container is the explosive and the M&M is the shrapnel ???

Hahahahahahaha ohhhh you!

Oh-you-Dog.jpg

Click clack click clack

He's still making a good music, but just not as good as the real Slim Shaddy..

618px-pedo-bear-seal-of-approval_zpsa4a2

no the comment was different when i quoted him

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.