Cryorig R1 Universal - Special screwdriver?

I was planning to clean my CPU cooler (Cryorig R1 Universal) and renew the heatsink's thermal paste, but I'm missing the long screwdriver that came with it. Are there any specific screwdrivers that would do the job, or does Cryorig offer a replacement? Any help is appreciated greatly.

Thanks!

Could you include a photo of what the screw head looks like? Generally coolers probably would just use a phillips head? Which looks kinda like (+)

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

1 hour ago, Elric-kun said:

I was planning to clean my CPU cooler (Cryorig R1 Universal) and renew the heatsink's thermal paste, but I'm missing the long screwdriver that came with it. Are there any specific screwdrivers that would do the job, or does Cryorig offer a replacement? Any help is appreciated greatly.

Thanks!

It's just a Phillips head screwdriver. I don't remember the exact size, but If you've got a few small/medium-ish long screwdrivers around, it shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

I enjoy buying junk and sinking more money than it's worth into it to make it less junk.