how do i make my monitor change resolutions faster?

when i fullscreen a game it changes the resolution of my monitor and the screen blacks out for literally almost 5 seconds, is there any way for me to somehow speed up this process? i have a 1080p 5ms 60hz monitor 

13 minutes ago, lolzisgoodforu said:

when i fullscreen a game it changes the resolution of my monitor and the screen blacks out for literally almost 5 seconds, is there any way for me to somehow speed up this process? i have a 1080p 5ms 60hz monitor 

I hope to god that this is a Troll Post...

if not how are you so impatitient

2 minutes ago, DisconnectedYT said:

I hope to god that this is a Troll Post...

if not how are you so impatitient

when im playing a competitive game then 5 seconds is kinda vital sometimes but when im playin casually its not really a problem

33 minutes ago, lolzisgoodforu said:

when im playing a competitive game then 5 seconds is kinda vital sometimes but when im playin casually its not really a problem

that is 5 seconds when you first load the game unless your changing resolutions mid-game. 

12 hours ago, lolzisgoodforu said:

It should only happen if your game resolution is set to something different than your desktop. Try setting them to be the same.

Also do you have an NVIDIA graphics card?

11 hours ago, oldkingdragonslayer said:

that is 5 seconds when you first load the game unless your changing resolutions mid-game. 

11 hours ago, DisconnectedYT said:

Why would you need to change your res?

He didn't say he was changing the game resolution, he said it hapoens when he fullscreens a game, which results in the monitor changing resolutions. Probably he is alt-tabbing during games.

4 hours ago, Glenwing said:

It should only happen if your game resolution is set to something different than your desktop. Try setting them to be the same.

Also do you have an NVIDIA graphics card?

He didn't say he was changing the game resolution, he said it hapoens when he fullscreens a game, which results in the monitor changing resolutions. Probably he is alt-tabbing during games.

yeah i have an NVIDIA GPU a gtx 1060