iOS 10 storage issue

bgibbz

So I upgraded my phone to iOS 10 as soon as it was released (whenever that was). Suddenly it's saying I have 0kb of storage left. I have a 64gb iPhone 6s +, and I had never even had half of it filled. I tried deleting all movies and videos, but it still says 58 gb used , 0kb free. Any ideas on how to fix this? It seems like it's misreading how much memory is in use, as I don't even think it's possible to have 0kb of data. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

7 minutes ago, bgibbz said:

So I upgraded my phone to iOS 10 as soon as it was released (whenever that was). Suddenly it's saying I have 0kb of storage left. I have a 64gb iPhone 6s +, and I had never even had half of it filled. I tried deleting all movies and videos, but it still says 58 gb used , 0kb free. Any ideas on how to fix this? It seems like it's misreading how much memory is in use, as I don't even think it's possible to have 0kb of data. 

have-you-tried-turning-it-off-and-on-again.png

MF UH BEANS

21 minutes ago, DisconnectedYT said:

18 minutes ago, aries757 said:

I'm not a total idiot xD

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

restore your phone in itunes, I had the same issue when I first upgraded and this was apples solution to fixing it and it did. Also I would recommend downloading a cache cleaner for iphone because there are some apps that will just constantly fill your storage up with junk files *cough cough* twitter *cough cough*. 

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R