Help Black Hole on Monitor

GuideMe002

Guys please help my monitor got black hole on the screen. its like cancer its getting bigger and bigger everyday. i'm poor at the moment i can't buy new monitor. its 24" 1ms monitor from BenQ.
What causes this problem?
what is the solution?

14462814_10205633167908378_6459932781893260884_n.jpg

Equality doesn't mean Justice.

Not too sure what that is. Never seen anything like it before. It appears you have a smaller one to the right as well... have you had a magnet nearby it ever? Otherwise i figured maybe its from hitting it on accident but that is such a perfect circle!

Just now, NinJake said:

Not too sure what that is. Never seen anything like it before. It appears you have a smaller one to the right as well... have you had a magnet nearby it ever? Otherwise i figured maybe its from hitting it on accident but that is such a perfect circle!

Got another 15 inch monitor that also have that kind of blackhole perfect circle with the radius of 4inches

i havent seen anything similar to it either, it looks like your monitor is having like a monitor eclipse or something. 

1 minute ago, Paytend01 said:

i havent seen anything similar to it either, it looks like your monitor is having like a monitor eclipse or something. 

at first its just a backlight bleed then now it became that eclipse

Yeah it looked like an eclipse rofl has it been poked hard by something try taking it to a local electrician they may offer cheap services

Any chance it got poked too hard or that liquid got in between the layers?

I am a paid professional, but only when I am at work...and getting paid.

4 minutes ago, rwaalph said:

Yeah it looked like an eclipse rofl has it been poked hard by something try taking it to a local electrician they may offer cheap services

I'm the only user of this monitor so i can assure that it's not been poked hard. I'll try your suggestion. thank you!

I have never seen that defect before, did it occur on another Benq monitor? I wonder if the lack of durability is a common problem with Benq monitors. I have a Benq GW2270 and the screen surface is very soft, I suspect you might have a similar coating on your monitor.