Is one fan enough?

kittycannon
13 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

You can move mobo and CPU as one, even RAM could be left on mobo. PSU and case cables are the hard part. But if you take good pics and label everything, it will be fine. And its good practice.

I think i'm probably gonna get a new case. One that allows for future fan upgrades, motherboard upgrades and more which my current case can't do. The $69 (Canadian?) case that was reviewed not to long ago looks good as long as it can fit a disc drive which is my only other major requirement besides fans.

Thanks for the help everyone!

18 hours ago, kittycannon said:

According to the HP website, the motherboard is: uATX: 24.4 cm (9.6 inches) x 24.4 cm (9.6 inches).

PSU (according to HP): Internal 600 Watt (100V-240V)
Form Factor: internal ATX

Dimensions: 150mm x 140mm x 86mm (5.9 x 5.5 x 3.4 inches)

May not be entirely accurate to what my computer is but I am 99% sure it is. 

If its a 600w would you even need to get another PSU? 600w is pretty great from what I understand.

4 hours ago, bossgivol said:

If its a 600w would you even need to get another PSU? 600w is pretty great from what I understand.

1. I don't even know if it is 600w (would have to check)

2. It's an HP one which has worked fine, but I'm not sure about long term performance. I'd rather have a EVGA 600w bronze or something similar from a known brand just to be sure.

3 hours ago, kittycannon said:

1. I don't even know if it is 600w (would have to check)

2. It's an HP one which has worked fine, but I'm not sure about long term performance. I'd rather have a EVGA 600w bronze or something similar from a known brand just to be sure.

Wattage is in the PSU labels. And even modern pre-build PSUs should keep what they promise. But I too would opt to get good PSU for future upgrades.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 10/6/2016 at 10:23 PM, LoGiCalDrm said:

Wattage is in the PSU labels. And even modern pre-build PSUs should keep what they promise. But I too would opt to get good PSU for future upgrades.

20161008_110559.jpg

Looks like a 600 watt psu to me.