Do you think Rothschild Family Controls the World?

abhigyan001

After deep research I feel that Yes Rothschild Family has an influence over World Politics.
I had previously heard about Rothschild Family and the stories but never believed.

I was researching about India after Independence and especially the economy when I came across a name a Mr A. de Rothschild who helped setting up the Reserve Bank of India. I went and checked on the Pakistan side a country split from India and found a same story a Rothschild. Same case with Bangladesh another Rothschild. 

I went ahead and looked up the history of the Central Banks of various other countries and some way or the other a Rothschild was involved.

What do you have to say?

Hardcore Hardware Whore | Check out my Blog for for Latest Tech News and more | Cricket Fan | Weapons Nut | 

"Control" is a fairly strong word. I don't believe that despite their unimaginable wealth and control over it, they can truly control everybody around the world. But I'd say that they have enough weight to sway the route of entire nations to their whim. I don't believe this is infalible or absolute control: That moves into Alex Jones "Bohemian Grove" nonsense territory. But I do suspect that they do have enough say to manipulate interest rates and monetary fluctuation through their control of central banks so they're more than capable of generating conditions favorable to their business, but not control.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Someone's been reading too many Robert Langdon novels, or something :P

But I digress - no, they don't control the world. Yes, they might have a large influence, because money is power, in a lot of cases.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

34 minutes ago, abhigyan001 said:

What do you have to say?

I think that the very same argument has been going on since the battle of Waterloo.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/the-rothschild-libel-why-has-it-taken-200-years-for-an-anti-semitic-slur-that-emerged-from-the-10216101.html

People with large amounts of wealth are more likely to have large amounts of influence. If you think that the Rothschild family are in anyway unique in how they use this wealth, then you may need to broaden your research quite a bit.