DJI Phantom 3 Pro sensitivity tweaking

Hey, everybody.  I acquired a Phantom 3 pro about 3 months back for work doing commercial videography as well as inspecting our buildings for roof damage.  (I know, not exactly how I would like to use it, but whatever, I got management to buy this for me)

My question for anyone out there, have you tweaked the controller or drone response to get slower handling?  I would love to do some slow pans but find the sensitivity to be a tad high.  I have messed with and followed instructions in youtube videos but haven't found anything I like.  (maybe I am missing a step?)  Has anyone had any experience messing with sensitivity to get some clean shots on this model drone or other?

Thanks!

On traditional, custom built, multirotors, you can usually apply an exponent to how an input is interpreted by the aircraft. This is usually for the aircraft control though, not for the camera. If you want a slow pan, you could just give a little bit of yaw input to slowly pan across your subject. 

Do you have the proper FAA licensing to fly your aircraft commercially? Not just the $5 registration, but the actual commercial UAS operator license. 

ASU

1 minute ago, Hackentosher said:

On traditional, custom built, multirotors, you can usually apply an exponent to how an input is interpreted by the aircraft. This is usually for the aircraft control though, not for the camera. If you want a slow pan, you could just give a little bit of yaw input to slowly pan across your subject. 

Do you have the proper FAA licensing to fly your aircraft commercially? Not just the $5 registration, but the actual commercial UAS operator license. 

Gotcha.  I will look at tweaking the yaw.  I just don't want it to be jerky when going half sticks.  It's fairly sensitive at its standard 100%.

I have the sUAS registered properly and I have my Part 107.  I think the next thing I am lacking is my TSA vetting.  They try and make the information readily available for what to be done, but websites to visit and tests are still frustrating.  I found the FAA site pointed to a site that was required, but it didn't go live till the beginning of September even tho the info was on it in July.  

1 hour ago, TheCamba said:

Gotcha.  I will look at tweaking the yaw.  I just don't want it to be jerky when going half sticks.  It's fairly sensitive at its standard 100%.  

I've never messed around with a phantom, is there an expo function? That should soften the center of the stick but still keep the edges a lil sensitive. 

ASU