Mouse & Keyboard stopped working new built PC

So I finally got my new pc build to work correctly and after using it for a about 2 days it was asking me for random ups of various programs and needed resets.Not thinking anything of it I turned off my computer and when I go to turn it back on today my mouse and keyboard stop working when I get to windows, they both work fine in bios. This actually happened before but I thought it happened because every time to try to update razor synapse it would give me an error saying it could not update some driver because it was used in another program... What program I barely installed anything, hence new pc build. So what I did to fix the first time was reinstall windows and re download all my programs and not  install razor synapse but now that it happened again I guess I can re download if that is not the problem. How can I get my mouse and keyboard to work without having to reinstall windows. Works perfectly well in bios.

P.S. I did not activate windows 10 yet. Will activating it let me download drivers correctly or let my mouse and keyboard work?