1440p monitor with dual 1080p

Would I be able to run a main 1440p 144hz monitor with dual 1080p monitors with 1070 sli and a 6700k.

If this would work, what kind of fps would I get on high to ultra settings on most games. 

Thanks.

Are we talking about the game running on all three monitors or just one monitor for the game and two monitors for other stuff? If it's one monitor for gaming and two for other stuff it's no problem. Also the frame rate highly depends upon what games you're playing so if you could give more details on that, it would help out a ton.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

6 minutes ago, tollt004 said:

Would I be able to run a main 1440p 144hz monitor with dual 1080p monitors with 1070 sli and a 6700k.

If this would work, what kind of fps would I get on high to ultra settings on most games. 

Thanks.

Yes and and very good. like 60fps maxed out or in sli 144

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

1 minute ago, Lurick said:

Are we talking about the game running on all three monitors or just one monitor for the game and two monitors for other stuff? If it's one monitor for gaming and two for other stuff it's no problem. Also the frame rate highly depends upon what games you're playing so if you could give more details on that, it would help out a ton.

No just the 1440 p one

In that case, absolutely. You should be just fine

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

- Cave Johnson, founder and CEO of Aperture Science, in Portal 2

1 minute ago, Redsun20 said:

In that case, absolutely. You should be just fine

Thnx