Video capture cards

Is there any way to upload to multiple steams from one video capture card? 

I curently stream on YouTube live, but I want to stream to twitch and Facebook live at the same time. any idea if that could be done with just one video card? I know it can be done with multiple cards but I'm just curious if anyone has any idea of how to do it with one. 

6 minutes ago, Elvinc said:

Is there any way to upload to multiple steams from one video capture card? 

I curently stream on YouTube live, but I want to stream to twitch and Facebook live at the same time. any idea if that could be done with just one video card? I know it can be done with multiple cards but I'm just curious if anyone has any idea of how to do it with one. 

That would be handled from withen the streaming application rather than the capture card. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

Interesting, do you think there might be a way to trick the applications so they think there is more than one capture card?

1 minute ago, Elvinc said:

Interesting, do you think there might be a way to trick the applications so they think there is more than one capture card?

Well that would technically give you more than one INPUT. What you want is for it to OUTPUT to two separate services. As bgibbz said, it's going to be application specific. Some programs may have an option to output to multiple services, I personally use OBS, I don't know if it's capable or not.

42 minutes ago, Elvinc said:

Multiple capture cards are for multiple inputs. It sounds like you want multiple outputs. You will have to find an application that supports it, I know obs can support it for twitch and beam, but I'm not sure about facebook, twitter, and YouTube b

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

Awesome guys thanks for the input I'll try this out and let you know what happens