New Member, Could Use Some feedback and advice

Otterwise

Hey guys I'm Zak! I started watching all things Linus about 2 weeks ago and used some of the reviews there to decide on components for my first big build!

Here's my setup so far!

• Case: Corsair 760t (white)
  • CPU: i7-6700k (overclocked to 4.21 GHz @ stock voltage)
  • CPU cooler: Corsair H115i AIO
  • RAM: 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance LED (white) DDR4-3200
  • Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero Alpha
  • OS Drive: Samsung 950 Pro 256GB M.2 NVMe
  • Secondary Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200rpm
  • PSU: Corsair HX1000i
  • Monitor: ASUS Swift PG278Q WQHD 144Hz

And my GPU should arrive sometime today, it's an ASUS Strix GTX 1080-A8G

One question I have before I can call this build complete is: what would be a good set of speakers of similar quality to the rest of the build?

Also feel free to give me feedback on the parts! I look forward to being active on here!

Personally, I'd go with a decent pair of headphones and never look back. Speakers are pretty much all one and the same to me, no matter how many you have. Depends how much of an audiophile you are, I guess.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Really the only reason I need the speakers is because my PC is in the living room and there's not much room for both a TV/entertainment center and my rig, so I'd like to be able to watch netflix and crunchyroll on the couch

2 minutes ago, Otterwise said:

Really the only reason I need the speakers is because my PC is in the living room and there's not much room for both a TV/entertainment center and my rig, so I'd like to be able to watch netflix and crunchyroll on the couch

Ah, that makes much more sense. Thanks for the clarification.

There's a very popular Logitech set that people tend to recommend, though I think it was decommissioned. Here's a newer set:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Z333-Multimedia-Speakers-Black/dp/B00YR92VMA/ref=nav_ya_signin?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=SN9AEV1EQ4WX7J4ZEF0K&

(Sorry for the UK Link, just search the name on Amazon if from elsewhere)

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono