1. 1. Which color is best?

• Gray/Black
    • Gold/White
    • Silver/White
  2. 2. Which configuration should I get?

• 2GB RAM 16 GB
    • 3GB RAM 64 GB

Hi LTT peeps,

I've been looking around for a budget smartphone to get as a backup/toy phone to compliment my main smartphone. I've settled on getting the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, but I can't decide on which model to get. For instance, which color do you guys think looks the best? Also, is the 3GB 64GB option worth the $40 premium over the base model? And yes, I am aware that this uses a MTK chipset, but I've wanted to try using one for a while, and I am willing to trade better build quality for some performance loss, so the Redmi Note 3 is out of the running for me. I'd love to have some input and opinions from  you all.

Here's a product page with all the configs/colors/prices.

http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-4-Helio-X20-2GB-16GB-Smartphone---Gray-371580.html

Thanks guys!

Colour is your choice.. And capacity is your money.. everyone will say a different colour and everyone will say 64gb version.. I say note 7 so there 

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb