stream music in game. is it possible?

Go to solution Solved by ShadowCaptain,
1 minute ago, tank12up said:

just looking for a way to make it easier

not sure how thats hard :)

i wanted to know if there was a mod that will let me stream music from spotify,soundcloud,twitch,ect... directly in game (like changing stations on gta) and will there be one(a mod) for forza horizon 3?  

if not then i hope someone will make it.

2 minutes ago, tank12up said:

i wanted to know if there was a mod that will let me stream music from spotify,soundcloud,twitch,ect... directly in game (like changing stations on gta) and will there be one(a mod) for forza horizon 3?  

if not then i hope someone will make it.

what games? pretty sure theres one for local music for fallout 3 new vagas and 4 and there loacal music play back built into to gta as a extra radio station but not sure about streaming from spotify

I lurk a lot

10 minutes ago, peej said:

what games? pretty sure theres one for local music for fallout 3 new vagas and 4 and there loacal music play back built into to gta as a extra radio station but not sure about streaming from spotify

local music has been in games for a while. i don't want to download music on my pc it takes up space fast. and the games i want to see this feature on are mostly multiplayer games(rocket league,NFS,GTA,ect...) because the local tracks get boring and it feels like i'm disconnect.

Or just turn the in game music off, and run spotify in the background :D

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

5 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

Or just turn the in game music off, and run spotify in the background :D

1 minute ago, tank12up said:

not sure how thats hard :)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

you can load your music in the steam music player and run that from your steam overlay.

that's probably the most "universally compatible" way to do it. and if you're looking at ease of use that's kinda what you should be looking for.