Origin was hacked? Did not know and never hacked before

My origin account was hacked, they change email address and password and username so I no longer have access to it

Tried to recover it with simple email. No email was sent. Tried contacting EA and they say need my email of my account (no chat for some reason)

I created a new account and was surprised that I can still use same username and email as my old account was

And then one day...

I found out that you can talk to an advisor to fix the problem. I was sure the there were no chat before.

How did I end up with an advisor? I asked on the EA question forum how much Mirror's Edge Catalyst cost in Canada. It cost same as USD? What? Anyway they say you should talk to an advisor about this problem

He or she (I think I need a site where you can put name and they will tell where it is originated from and whether it is female or male) helped me and solved the issue

So this guy has hacked my account but didn't able to do anything much. I can tell he is a hacker because I speak Russian (don't ask me why or how)

He got a FIFA 17 demo. Wow you hacked an account just so you can play bf3, medal of honor (2010) and nfs hot pursuit. Based on the play time he did not played at all or any. (4hrs, 6hrs...) 

I also did not keep any money on my account too. 

So he/she (I will use it to save time don't hate me) asked me for confirmation code on orders that I made purchased before. Good thing I don't remove any email (except email confirmation that I bought skins from Steam and I buy/sell a lot of them)

I was able to track down some of them. Too much On The House lol.

Then it asked me for my email and name which I provided.

It asked me for a security question too. Thank god it was an easy one.

At one point it even gave some emotional phrase too. I thought help should be neutral?

Harsh Its sad indeed how ill-intentioned person creates a new way to disturb fair gaming experience.

Well said Harsh!

Well we went on with the chat. We set up new security question and recovered email, recovery code and stuff like that.

At one point, Harsh said to me

Harsh Do you play Fifa as well?

So in my mind I was thinking: He is asking to play FIFA with him? Is he going to say. Here is my account name, you can add me and we can play together sometime

That's weird

Harsh Oh, in that case if you play FUT mode, we may need to get it secured.

For those who don't play FIFA, FUT is an online mode where you build a team of different real life players and compete with others. 

Well I wasn't expecting it at all

Well at the end it said 

HarshThanks for contacting EA chat support.
Have a nice day!

It was 10:50 PM should it be have a nice night? They can see my IP address very well so they know where I live. It's not hard to know what time is it at my place.

So guys. EA is not bad as you think. I actually gave up on EA gaming when I lost account even though the game mentioned was not expensive (BF3 was on discount for 5 dollar I think and rest are from Steam that I copied my key over except Mirror's Edge not Catalyst though)

Oh and also I talked to an advisor to ask how much ME Catalyst cost. 

Answer: they don't know. Well but they told me that it is CAD. Why can they just put CAD 39.99 or $C 39.99 why $39.99 to confuse the hell out of people especially those living in states and Canada. Also the game cost 39.99 USD too what the hell?? Oh quick tips, for contacting them I got a 15% discount code that is valid till the end of the month. Don't come here and bash me for not getting a code because I don't think it will work for all.

2 minutes ago, dexxterlab97 said:

I can tell he is a hacker because I speak Russian

SCIENCE?

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

Just now, ARikozuM said:

SCIENCE?

no wait. I meant I can tell the hacker is Russian

Just now, dexxterlab97 said:

no wait. I meant I can tell the hacker is Russian

By knowing Russian?

Sounds fool-proof... Sounds racist too.

Just kidding.

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

1 minute ago, ARikozuM said:

By knowing Russian?

Just kidding.

Hmm even not knowing russian. 

FIFA 17 Demo RUB 0.00

8 minutes ago, dexxterlab97 said:

My origin account was hacked, they change email address and password and username so I no longer have access to it

Tried to recover it with simple email. No email was sent. Tried contacting EA and they say need my email of my account (no chat for some reason)

I created a new account and was surprised that I can still use same username and email as my old account was

And then one day...

I found out that you can talk to an advisor to fix the problem. I was sure the there were no chat before.

How did I end up with an advisor? I asked on the EA question forum how much Mirror's Edge Catalyst cost in Canada. It cost same as USD? What? Anyway they say you should talk to an advisor about this problem

He or she (I think I need a site where you can put name and they will tell where it is originated from and whether it is female or male) helped me and solved the issue

So this guy has hacked my account but didn't able to do anything much. I can tell he is a hacker because I speak Russian (don't ask me why or how)

He got a FIFA 17 demo. Wow you hacked an account just so you can play bf3, medal of honor (2010) and nfs hot pursuit. Based on the play time he did not played at all or any. (4hrs, 6hrs...) 

I also did not keep any money on my account too. 

So he/she (I will use it to save time don't hate me) asked me for confirmation code on orders that I made purchased before. Good thing I don't remove any email (except email confirmation that I bought skins from Steam and I buy/sell a lot of them)

I was able to track down some of them. Too much On The House lol.

Then it asked me for my email and name which I provided.

It asked me for a security question too. Thank god it was an easy one.

At one point it even gave some emotional phrase too. I thought help should be neutral?

Harsh Its sad indeed how ill-intentioned person creates a new way to disturb fair gaming experience.

Well said Harsh!

Well we went on with the chat. We set up new security question and recovered email, recovery code and stuff like that.

At one point, Harsh said to me

Harsh Do you play Fifa as well?

So in my mind I was thinking: He is asking to play FIFA with him? Is he going to say. Here is my account name, you can add me and we can play together sometime

That's weird

Harsh Oh, in that case if you play FUT mode, we may need to get it secured.

For those who don't play FIFA, FUT is an online mode where you build a team of different real life players and compete with others. 

Well I wasn't expecting it at all

Well at the end it said 

HarshThanks for contacting EA chat support.
Have a nice day!

It was 10:50 PM should it be have a nice night? They can see my IP address very well so they know where I live. It's not hard to know what time is it at my place.

So guys. EA is not bad as you think. I actually gave up on EA gaming when I lost account even though the game mentioned was not expensive (BF3 was on discount for 5 dollar I think and rest are from Steam that I copied my key over except Mirror's Edge not Catalyst though)

Oh and also I talked to an advisor to ask how much ME Catalyst cost. 

Answer: they don't know. Well but they told me that it is CAD. Why can they just put CAD 39.99 or $C 39.99 why $39.99 to confuse the hell out of people especially those living in states and Canada. Also the game cost 39.99 USD too what the hell?? Oh quick tips, for contacting them I got a 15% discount code that is valid till the end of the month. Don't come here and bash me for not getting a code because I don't think it will work for all.

idk, the one time my account was compromised I asked ea for help, and they went ahead and refunded the game the guy bought, and then went ahead and banned my account of all ea servers and origin.

that was not fun.

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

4 minutes ago, ARikozuM said:

SCIENCE?

all hackers/scammers are russians and all shitty dota 2 players are peruvians.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

EA support is one of the best out there, I honestly don't understand why people bash them so much when there are much worse publishers like Activision and Ubisoft.

Fun fact: I have a friend that had his Origin hacked by a Russian that even managed to reset his security questions which are now in Russian. He managed to get access back to the account but he can't fix the security questions.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

Just now, DeadEyePsycho said:

EA support is one of the best out there, I honestly don't understand why people bash them so much when there are much worse publishers like Activision and Ubisoft.

Fun fact: I have a friend that had his Origin hacked by a Russian that even managed to reset his security questions which are now in Russian. He managed to get access back to the account but he can't fix the security questions.

At the point when I realise my account was lost/hacked there were no chat thingy as far as I remember. Email didn't help much

Just now, dexxterlab97 said:

At the point when I realise my account was lost/hacked there were no chat thingy as far as I remember. Email didn't help much

Yeah, that must have sucked at the time. I know you can call them as well where they tend to have more powers in regards to changing things.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

Just now, DeadEyePsycho said:

Yeah, that must have sucked at the time. I know you can call them as well where they tend to have more powers in regards to changing things.

Also there were no mobile security so any hacker that have password can just login and done. 

4 hours ago, ARikozuM said:

By knowing Russian?

Just kidding.

Just every white person in America, knowing what is racist or not. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter.