Aniversary Update (Windows 10) Activation error

Hi Everyone,

I'm a first time pc builder recently installed windows but decided to uninstall Windows again due to the NVidia Control panel not being in the 1st install, so I used the Recovery, then Reset this Pc, keep my files. This allowed my to get the NVidia control panel, however after the updates there is a Activate Windows Watermark. Is there anyway I can remove this, NOTE I have a legit version of Windows, Had looked online and many of the forums I have previously visited have offered no real insight on the issue.

I'm open to any suggestions.

Thanks in Advance

12 minutes ago, Parco300 said:

Hi Everyone,

I'm a first time pc builder recently installed windows but decided to uninstall Windows again due to the NVidia Control panel not being in the 1st install, so I used the Recovery, then Reset this Pc, keep my files. This allowed my to get the NVidia control panel, however after the updates there is a Activate Windows Watermark. Is there anyway I can remove this, NOTE I have a legit version of Windows, Had looked online and many of the forums I have previously visited have offered no real insight on the issue.

I'm open to any suggestions.

Thanks in Advance

Do you have your windows product Key?

6600K - ASUS Z270i Gaming ITX - 8GB Corsair  Vengence LPX DDR4 2400MHZ - EVGA 1070SC - 120GB HyperX Savage SSD - CX430 PSU:|

PSU tier list- 

Just renter the key if you have it. Right click start->system->change product key at the bottom

Current: R2600X@4.0GHz\\ Corsair Air 280x \\ RTX 2070 \\ 16GB DDR3 2666 \\ 1KW EVGA Supernova\\ Asus B450 TUF

Old Systems: A6 5200 APU -- A10 7800K + HD6670 -- FX 9370 + 2X R9 290 -- G3258 + R9 280 -- 4690K + RX480