Connecting console controller via Wifi/Bluetooth m.2?

Austroknot

Hi, so I'm new to computers so this may be a basic question but I'm planning out my computer build and I want to be able to use my wireless controllers (Wii U Pro/XBox One) while gaming on my pc. However, I don't want anything exterior to maintain a clean look to my setup. I ended up looking at the M.2 Wifi/Bluetooth cards as a way to connect my controller via Bluetooth and wanted to verify whether or not this is possible. If there are any other solutions or suggestions that keeps as much as possible inside the case would be much appreciated!

thanks

Xbox one controller doesn't use Bluetooth, it uses a USB wireless dongle. You can use something like This to create a USB port inside of the case. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

If your Mother board Has onboard Bluetooth, your fine.

if it does not,buy a different motherboard.

if a diffrent mobo is not An option,buy a USB Bluetooth dongle.

if you want or need superfast Bluetooth, buy An m.2 card.

you only need the card if you have bl speakers or all of your pheripherals are Bluetooth with using a ton of USB ports