Has windows 8 ever looked so beautiful?

Classics

Fair enough. But didn't XP worked fine already ? :)

You'll be surprised actually. I can pin any folder I want. So I put the folders I access a lot, like Download, Documents, Profile folder, and also my project folders. As for games, I have quick easy access to all my games. Large buttons/tiles makes it easy to point and click, especially on a touchpad.

Yes XP worked fine, but I had Vista on a new computer and it was terrible, so I installed 7 as soon as it came out.  Although I had a client that had software that would not work on Windows after XP.  So they are running XP in a virtual machine inside of Windows 7 until we can find a replacement program.  They were one to wait until the last minute to figure out that they had problems upgrading.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-6700K, ASUS Z170-A, ASUS STRIX GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512 GB Samsund 840 Pro, Seasonic X series 650W PSU, Fractal Design Define R4, 2x5TB HDD

Hypervisor 1: Intel Xeon E5-2630L, ASRock EPC612D8, 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM, Intel RT3WB080 8-port RAID controller plus expansion card, Norco RPC-4020 case, 20x2TB WD Red HDD

Other spare hypervisors: Dell Poweredge 2950, HP Proliant DL380 G5

Laptops: ThinkPads, lots of ThinkPads