Motherboard indecision

Hi guys I am busy upgrading my pc from a prebuild dell workstation in which i slapped a 970 to a custom build. I have a reasonable budget and so far i have selected the following:

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/tBqvjc
( the prices are not the real prices for me (dutchie here))

the issue I have is with the MOBO, it has been a while since I made a PC And three motherboards which are all rather good are about the same price and I was wondering if anyone had any experience or opinions on which mobo would be better and why. The three motherboards in question are:

ASUS Z170-A 
ASUS Z170 PRO gaming
MSI Z170A Gaming Pro carbon

Any tips on my build are welcome (I will mostly use it for gamign with the additional use of some CFD calculations for uni (which run completely fine on a i5 ;) )

I've had a really good experience with my MSI mobo. It's their PC Mate model, but should have a very similar BIOS to the one you've highlighted. That's the biggest deal for me, but it really comes down to personal preference as far as I/O is concerned. Good luck, by the way!

Yhea I also looked at the PC mate but I heard some bad things about the non intel nics (and the pc mate has a realtek NIC). I have no clue if this rumour is based on truth since i have been running this systeem for almost 7 years now sooo i have been soooo out of the running. But i will reconsider it again cause it like it good value ;)

Go with either with Z170-A or Z170 Pro Gaming they are almost identical with a few exceptions - the Pro Gaming has better audio and red LED's. I wouldn't recommend MSI because I have heard from alot of people they have serious quality control issues. Also MSI motherboards have more RMA's than any other motherboard brand.

i7 6800K

Corsair H110i GT

Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming

Corsair Vengeance LPX (4x4GB) 3200MHz

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Seagate Barracuda 3TB

R9 270X

NZXT H440 (Black/Red) 2015 Edition

EVGA SuperNOVA P2 850W

BenQ XL2411Z

Just now, xshmuel said:

Yhea I also looked at the PC mate but I heard some bad things about the non intel nics (and the pc mate has a realtek NIC). I have no clue if this rumour is based on truth since i have been running this systeem for almost 7 years now sooo i have been soooo out of the running. But i will reconsider it again cause it like it good value ;)

I mean if money isn't a big problem, the MSI board you picked out looks hella dope. I was more using my experience with MSI to recommend them for their BIOS and quality, not so much saying you should get the PC mate instead of the one you picked out. That being said, I feel like the PC mate board is a really good value, and I have absolutely no complaints. 

I guess I will buy one of the ASUS boards (prolly the Z170-A (fits color scheme better and is 10 bucks cheaper over here) thanks guys so much for your help