is this pc good for a budget 1080p gaming pc

sahadeo

I would go with this instead:

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/PswQPs
Price breakdown by merchant: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/PswQPs/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i3-6100 3.7GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($144.98 @ DirectCanada) 
Motherboard: ASRock H110M-DGS Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($39.98 @ NCIX) 
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($44.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon RX 460 4GB WINDFORCE OC Video Card  ($169.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Case: Deepcool TESSERACT WH ATX Mid Tower Case  ($39.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($48.98 @ NCIX) 
Total: $488.91
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-09-16 13:17 EDT-0400

19 minutes ago, sahadeo said:

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/2vrgBP is this an OK PC for 1080p gaming PC in canada if you have any other suggestions feel free to add them but it has to be under $500 Canadian. 

yes, it's ok but if you're gonna upgrade in the future (to an i5, i7), i would suggest @Matias_Chambers's build (but the PSU seems pretty shit, get the cxm450)

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)

I am using the same CPU you have picked out in your initial design. It works very well for me. Although its worth noting that most people here prefer the intel cpu as suggested by Matias. Assuming you went with the AMD build, the only thing I would change is the MOBO. That one is fine but its more robust than you need. You should be able to get a solid choice for 50 bucks.

3 minutes ago, CoffeeandBagels said:

I am using the same CPU you have picked out in your initial design. It works very well for me. Although its worth noting that most people here prefer the intel cpu as suggested by Matias. Assuming you went with the AMD build, the only thing I would change is the MOBO. That one is fine but its more robust than you need. You should be able to get a solid choice for 50 bucks.

The i3 is way more powerful even though it's only a duel core. 

Just now, Matias_Chambers said:

The i3 is way more powerful even though it's only a duel core. 

Yeah that's what I'm told. Mine was also a first build. I have to be honest though, most of my gaming needs are very light and I don't do heavy video rendering so I had plenty of room to make that kind of mistake without any problems. The 860k is also supposed to be pretty overclockable and I haven't even bothered with that at all at this point.

41 minutes ago, CoffeeandBagels said:

Yeah that's what I'm told. Mine was also a first build. I have to be honest though, most of my gaming needs are very light and I don't do heavy video rendering so I had plenty of room to make that kind of mistake without any problems. The 860k is also supposed to be pretty overclockable and I haven't even bothered with that at all at this point.

which mobo should i go with if im doing a amd build?

1 hour ago, CoffeeandBagels said:

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/F238TW/gigabyte-motherboard-gaf2a68hmh would this one be better

1 hour ago, CoffeeandBagels said:

I would say so. That board only has 2 ram slots, but you are doing one 1gb card so you still have room to expand if you ever decide to go to 16.

ok